xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You gotta ask Legacy cuz it's his hacks he's showcasing. I'll also show a preview of Central Highway on Tuesday and I'll start working on Clock Town agaian. The preview shows it ported over Battlefield so the day/night system works. As for Gotenks Mariodk, I'll make him look badass but I still want to see that newer model imported as well as SS4 Goku so I can HD him to go with my SS4 Vegeta. As you all know Tenkaichi 4 was announced!!!
:af2: :happy: :af2: :happy: :af2: :happy: :af2: :happy: :srs: :af2:


http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/05/dragon-ball-sparking-omega-announced/
I'll be showing images and videos here for Sparking Omega/Tenkaichi 4. The is the true sequel to Tenkaichi 3 with a huge roster than Tenkaichi 3. Tomorrow V-Jump scans are expected to be released so I'll post them here for all to see. I'm hyped. I haven't bought any DBZ games since Burst Limit, hopefully they get this one right.

It's about time they put ssj4 goku and vegeta in it. I've played raging blast 2 and ultimate tenkaichi, and the closest thing I've seen to it was ssj4 gogeta.

Well for all DBZ fans, check here throughout the week for Tenkaichi 4 news and all, and also my hacks :D

I'm getting this vid uploaded today. I will showcase only 4 stages. Remember that dbz stage I told you to keep a secret? I finally got the lighting to work on it! :D

Can't wait to see what you have. The HD Buu Saga could be released this Saturday since all those model share the same body, gloves, pants, and boots texture and there faces. Imagine an HD Majin Vegeta :D

I was looking over the hd ssj goku, and it looks like you used actual blonde hair. Is that so?

Yep actual real world textures make em more dazzling bro. Can't complain makes it look cool :D

Nope, looks really nice. Very resourceful. Btw I'm uploading the video right now. Keep an eye out. :)

Alright can't wait to see what you've been up to these past weeks :D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 21, 2012, 12:02:23 AM
You gotta ask Legacy cuz it's his hacks he's showcasing. I'll also show a preview of Central Highway on Tuesday and I'll start working on Clock Town agaian. The preview shows it ported over Battlefield so the day/night system works. As for Gotenks Mariodk, I'll make him look badass but I still want to see that newer model imported as well as SS4 Goku so I can HD him to go with my SS4 Vegeta. As you all know Tenkaichi 4 was announced!!!
:af2: :happy: :af2: :happy: :af2: :happy: :af2: :happy: :srs: :af2:
SSJ4 Goku i will make then i update Goku moveset
as for Gotenks since my model just for moveset and the oneslot(kinda bad) model using the same texture map you should be kinda texturing him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Dude that was an impressive preview you made!!! I like em all. You see guys living proof we can now import Tenkaichi 3 levels. Here are some of my suggestions bro. Every time I make a new stage I always use 4 players in a match to determine the space of the stage and lag, it helps to map out a good play style and feel for every stage so give it a try.  Gangplank: Great, really good size, background models look solid, only suggestion fix the fog effect and polish up some more textures and maybe use Diddy's bananna's around. 360 stage, I'm jealous we have to collab on the other 360 stage I told you about. Looks great thus far, just add a shine effect to the XB0X and maybe animated lights around the power button. Moon looks great, I can see it retextured to look like Mars with Dr. Manhattan in the background jk. I may want to use your moon stage to make the Dark Planet stage from Raging Blast 2, the one where you fight on a meteor with Frieza's  ship flying around. And finally Kami's Lookout. I honestly didn't think it was possible but our technology with Brawl mods improve each year. My suggestion right now is make it smaller and put the characters in between the Palm Trees and the buildings. The size it has now is huge!! and could be uncomfortable to play on because of it. If you want send me the stage and I'll try to resize it for ya. Other than that great job and I hope people liked Preview Palooza. If people want more we could do Preview Palooza 2 :D

Post Merge: May 21, 2012, 06:50:39 AM

Also Legacy this is the 360 stage I was talking about. The Dashboard, I may start a version of this level this weekend. The image is more of a preview, this isn't mine Gamerscore or Avatr just some guy's I found but this helps gets the idea across. :P

Wow, thanks man. Though a few of these had problems, and I just wanted to play with my best bro. Gangplank doesn't have proper water visuals without this lighting, hence the reason it has bad fog. As you can see, the texture on earth glitches badly...don't know how to fix that. As for the xbox 360 stage, yeah we can collab to make that stage you mentioned. That stage will probably be my next release. I'll make alternate positions for the Lookout. It seriously needs fixing though...It actually loads the lighting from the previously loaded stage, and it's a bit deformed...but I will find solutions! I won't let you guys down. :D

And yeah, I had the idea when you told me earlier about the xbox stage. Sounds like a challenge.