xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

your gonna kill me with all the epic textures and broly...and ssf2 stages
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Yea I try to give what people want. Central Highway preview in a couple hours, works fine ingame and file size is great so far ;D




Sorry yall for the wait but wait like 20 more mins then you get to have 2 previews. One stage and one HD character ;D


Sorry for the wait, babysitting this weekend. My girlfriend doesn't mine and I don't but THEY NEVER STOP RUNNING AROUND!!!!!
So there you go guys a sneak peek at Central Highway, using Italian textures for the highway now, will change em later for the final. A early preview of Super Saiyan 3 Majin Vegeta. Will have more previews tomrrow of Central Highway and Twilight Town  ;D

Both look freaking awesome man, nice job. But Vegetas clothes looks a little weird.

That Central Highway will have the buildings on the back like SSF2 right? Still looks awesome though.

:D

Vegeta's Buu Saga clothes aren't done and they're a pain the ass to make High res, if you don't believe me open Brawl Box on the original by Mastaklo and see, there all the same color, I gotta add highlights around the muscles and abs, they look like crap, but I'm finishing up his gloves, boots, and skin. Then I'll finish up the body. Right now just finished SS3 Majin Vegeta's face completely, has his veigns popping out. As for Central Highway yea there will be stuff added tomrrow with more fixes to the background so don't worry it'll look good. And remember guys Preview Palooza 2  :af:

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 22, 2012, 04:51:10 AM
Vegeta's Buu Saga clothes aren't done and they're a pain the ass to make High res, if you don't believe me open Brawl Box on the original by Mastaklo and see, there all the same color, I gotta add highlights around the muscles and abs, they look like crap, but I'm finishing up his gloves, boots, and skin. Then I'll finish up the body. Right now just finished SS3 Majin Vegeta's face completely, has his veigns popping out. As for Central Highway yea there will be stuff added tomrrow with more fixes to the background so don't worry it'll look good. And remember guys Preview Palooza 2  :af:
i can get beyond´s Vegeta Pants texture UVs from his vegeta to Mastaklo´s on cell/buu saga but the problem is i can´t import from brawlbox to 3ds max
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Naw it's good Mariodk, the pants aren't the problem. Nothing is I got it all under control. I just wanna make sure his face, skin, gloves, boots, and hair is all 100% done today. But there is one thing you could do for me Mariodk that I would be greatful for ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 22, 2012, 05:40:30 AM
Naw it's good Mariodk, the pants aren't the problem. Nothing is I got it all under control. I just wanna make sure his face, skin, gloves, boots, and hair is all 100% done today. But there is one thing you could do for me Mariodk that I would be greatful for ;D
let me guess Finish Vegeta PSA + my saiyan saga version xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nope none of that actually but do those as well. Could you perfect Mastaklo's SS4 Vegeta for me so I can update the textures? He needs only a few fixes. Those are:
.Change his current pants to Mastaklo's GT Vegeta (Normal) as they look more refined as seen in the pic, making the model looking better. Also add the shine effect to the pants cuz they're leather.
.Rig the tail to the tail bones
.Make his hair in the back a little longer as seen in the pic. It's too short and needs to be little longer like it was in the show and in Budokai 3. If you could do these for me quickly and send me the newer model than I'll update the textures looking better ;D

Can't wait for Twilight Town preview. A good KH stage that isn't a flat "Awakening" would be fan-[censored]ing-tastic.