xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yea cuz they might change alot in v0.9 and if people still pefer our version we'll keep it as a seperate pack. Besides SSBX, Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition was another project I was working on :P


Naruto moveset is WIP
easy to turn my Goku to SSBF2 moveset
SSBF2 mario we can use my model i made for SMBZ moveset xD for fire transfrom

so we can easy get 3x char./moveset for this and my naruto moveset will almost be based on SSBF2(but if the moves is possible or just dont look good in a 3d animation like as Down-smash)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If you're willing to contribute those than we can use them ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 26, 2012, 06:32:38 PM
If you're willing to contribute those than we can use them ;D
i dont mind if you use them
i also alittle planing on make SSBF2 mario moveset (its almost just melee moveset with fire transfrom as FS) and possible also make one more secret char. from there (i dont say who but i know the one who made the model for it will be hyped for it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Unlike SSBX we can just port the characters over the characters that aren't featured in the gsme. Should be more simple than the game we're making :P

*Edit 1:30 pm* Alright people I just sent Cleod9 himself, the creator of Super Smash Flash 2 some images of our mods and SSF2 stages so we can get his permission to make Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition. (fingers crossed)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 26, 2012, 06:37:35 PM
Unlike SSBX we can just port the characters over the characters that aren't featured in the gsme. Should be more simple than the game we're making :P

*Edit 1:30 pm* Alright people I just sent Cleod9 himself, the creator of Super Smash Flash 2 some images of our mods and SSF2 stages so we can get his permission to make Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition. (fingers crossed)
its not like you are doing anything wrong since everyone credites them saiyng its ssf2 psa/stage or whatever
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 26, 2012, 06:05:54 PM
Yea cuz they might change alot in v0.9 and if people still pefer our version we'll keep it as a seperate pack. Besides SSBX, Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition was another project I was working on :P


me gusta.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea but I'd also rather have permisson from the creator itself, doesn't feel right. That's what I'm doing with the  mods for SSBX asking people like DSX8 is it's ok to use their hacks for the game to make sure their aren't any complications. I like things well organized :P

loosk liek i woudl need a new SD card made for SSF2 3D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We'll see what he says nad if people here demand it then we'll make it. SSBX is still my biggest project but this is something we can also make :P

It honestly doesn't matter if ya get his permission or not. It's likely that he will say yes considering that it might not concern him, and it's even more likely that he won't reply. So how about we update the stage package with more 3d remakes when they release a newer version of it? By then, we should have already released it.

I suppose we can go through on the project. I just like letting people know when we use their content :P

ssf2 3d edition made me lol but its still awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

You're right, credit is still important. It'll be great to know if he agrees. :)

We'll see. Guess we can start getting some stages extracted. Anyway back to work on HD Vegeta. Baby Vegeta getting HD texture as well.