DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dat Landmaster bike. Me likey.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on June 30, 2013, 01:39:41 AMRawk Hawk (Paper Mario :TTYD) DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YES.

YOU RAWK.


You even changed my font color...


April 21, 2014, 07:11:17 PM #152 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:12:54 PM by SonicUnderground316
Bunnie Rabbot was one of the hack i was REALLY looking foward to, but i haven't seen much of anything on it since i first saw it, unfortunatly, hope it's not drop all together !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Thanks everybody,  as for Bunnie she is one of many of the WIP I'm working on that I need to add to list of projects. I'll update the  WIP list later today.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's cool man, Very cool, in fact. I can make 3D model myself now and I planned to make a few SatAM character based on my own design or my favorite one from other people. I already started Sally. I'm looking forward to see your version of Bunnie :D ! It's nice that you go with the Classic design too. Does that mean the Archie (cowboy version) is canceled ?


   
お前はもう死んでいる。

Seeing that Bunnie makes me feel like trying to make my own...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 30, 2014, 01:05:44 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's cool man, Very cool, in fact. I can make 3D model myself now and I planned to make a few SatAM character based on my own design or my favorite one from other people. I already started Sally. I'm looking forward to see your version of Bunnie :D ! It's nice that you go with the Classic design too. Does that mean the Archie (cowboy version) is canceled ?


  
Still going to make Archie comics version will use this for a base though.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 17, 2014, 11:28:09 PM
I've been having ideas for a PSA for Miyu that makes her use various weapons from Starfox Assault, similar to Chris Redfield from MVC3. Using the bike for an Intro is a good use of it , I might try my hand at making an animation for that in the future.

Maybe you could work with this guy then http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65149.msg1263587#new on a personnal note though she currently look quite nice, I think she is no where near the level of quality of your Slippy Toad mod. I think you would have much better result if you would make her over Krystal (at least her head) same way you use Goku as a base for your Chrono mod, if i'm not mistaken.  

Something like that:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or that

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hell Bav/Pavlova/Pav Monique the Cat could easily be modified into a pretty convencing Miyu model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Having problems with Greninja V2 model when on Halberd it turns all black or has a blue tint to it. I think it's a shader problem but not sure how to fix, no pics of it right now though. Tried to replace the shader0 file and material file but still get the same result.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on June 04, 2014, 09:49:05 PM
Having problems with Greninja V2 model when on Halberd it turns all black or has a blue tint to it. I think it's a shader problem but not sure how to fix, no pics of it right now though. Tried to replace the shader0 file and material file but still get the same result.

Good luck on finding a solution! The model looks fantastic and I can't wait to see it fully working and glitchless (although I'd use it even if it glitched out enough as to break some stages lol) =)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

youll get it eventually.
btw, has there been any progress on shantae and/or marina?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

when will you finish Greninja v2?
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

I'll release Greninja V2 soon without spec maps, no matter what I tried I got a problem when adding spec maps to the model.

*Sighs*

I miss Pav so much. Monique the Cat was so cool.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 09, 2014, 05:29:05 AM
*Sighs*

I miss Pav so much. Monique the Cat was so cool.


Sorry to remind you of her absence i was just making a statement there :( ! I miss her too, her krystal custom characters were my favorite!
お前はもう死んでいる。