DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 27, 2012, 12:27:45 AM #30 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:41:31 AM by Demon_of_Elru
Yes it is, I'm still not sure what you want changed  about Juri's model, seems like there is not much difference between SF4 and UMvc3 models outside of shaders used to give them their separate look.

KORRA! YES PLEASE  :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2:

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM
Korra (Avatar The Legend of Korra) Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Demon, that looks amazing. Really, sometime you gotta put up a tutorial on how to model like that. :srs:
Makes me even more pumped for the season finale next week. :P
That Cerebella person looks fantastic too. You're blowing my mind with all these custom models.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

your WIP has a seriously lack of xenogears...
did you decide to drop Fei?
Can't wait to see crono and kosmos.

That Cerebella is looking better than ever.  She might actually get me to start playing Donkey Kong (though I'm a tad concerned that she'll look all kinds of [censored]ed up when I see her with his animations and with his voice).

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 15, 2012, 02:28:39 AM
your WIP has a seriously lack of xenogears...
did you decide to drop Fei?
Can't wait to see crono and kosmos.
Nope not at all just forgot to post him and a few others I'll fix that.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 15, 2012, 02:33:53 AM
That Cerebella is looking better than ever.  She might actually get me to start playing Donkey Kong (though I'm a tad concerned that she'll look all kinds of [censored]ed up when I see her with his animations and with his voice).

I really wish I could make a PSA for her but my skills in that department are a bit lacking.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on June 15, 2012, 02:26:10 AM
Demon, that looks amazing. Really, sometime you gotta put up a tutorial on how to model like that. :srs:
Makes me even more pumped for the season finale next week. :P
That Cerebella person looks fantastic too. You're blowing my mind with all these custom models.

Actually been thinking about that, trying to make sure all the things I do in Maya work in 3ds Max.

Still waiting for the awesome Crono model... :af:

*Gapes.*

Oh my god yes.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

you have some cool skils in modelling, im happy there is a good modeller around here ^^

Thanks , hopefully I can get around to making a tutorial on modeling soon.

June 15, 2012, 05:49:28 PM #40 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:27:08 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru link=topic=43054.msg875297#msg875297

Juri  (Street Fighter 4) Shiek
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miyu (Starfox 2 cancelled SNES game) Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Korra (Avatar The Legend of Korra) Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Metal Sonic (Sonic & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros. Z)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Juri: Is this preview from before or after I send you the pic ? Either way, it look quite good so far need improvements but look pretty good ;)

-Miyu: I was wondering if you would do an update of her since now we can have custom model in. I thought you would have use Krystal has a base instead of Fox though (similar to Pavlova's works). I mean, it obviously smoother but it still look like Fox imho (no offence). Still it look really good. Hope you'll do Fay one day (not right now but eventualy).

-Korra: Look spot on in my opinion, a shame there no good Aang import yet (there good models like the ones from "into the inferno", but no one import them in brawl yet) it would be nice to make a battle of the Avatar :D .

-Mecha Sonic: It look really awesome so far but if you could somehow make it look like this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I would be soooo epic, i wouldn't even know how to react  :happy:

These are just my impressions/feedbacks. Sorry if i'm picky btw. Thanks again for making such high quality model man, you're awesome :sonic:







お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 15, 2012, 05:49:28 PM
-Juri: Is this preview from before or after I send you the pic ? Either way, it look quite good so far need improvements but look pretty good ;)

-Miyu: I was wondering if you would do an update of her since now we can have custom model in. I thought you would have use Krystal has a base instead of Fox though (similar to Pavlova's works). Still it look really good. Hope you'll do Fay one day (not right now but eventualy).

-Korra: Look spot on in my opinion, a shame there no good Aang import yet (there good models like the ones from "into the inferno", but no one import them in brawl yet) it would be nice to make a battle of the Avatar :D .

-Mecha Sonic: It look really awesome so far but if you could somehow make it look like this :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I would be soooo epic, i wouldn't even know how to react  :happy:

These are just my impressions/feedbacks. Sorry if i'm picky btw. Thanks again for making such high quality model man, you're awesome :sonic:



This Juri was made before you sent the pic I'll try to adjust her after I give the model textures.  Fay will be made after I finish Miyu also trying to give them their own gun designs.As for Aang I might look around for the models from that game, but as far as the Avatar series goes I think brawl needs more equality. I really like that bottom pic of Mecha Sonic, when I work this again it will look more like that pic. 

That's great news can't wait now LOL.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Woooooooooooooow! Nisa! I would love to play as her, hope you end her soon! Also if you have time you could do the swimsuit model too, i would like to have 2 Nisas :D
EDIT: I also love the Cerebella, very cool! Hope to see it working soon!

This lil kitty just found som'in to sharpen her claws on...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!