StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jeez. That body looks so weird...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 01, 2013, 05:25:40 AM
Jeez. That body looks so weird...
Not my fault that Toon Link has weird leg proportions. :|
I look at him like he's been lifting or something. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So yah, found some models that you 80's people might enjoy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

This is one of those times where I kinda wish Dolphin wouldn't load textures of any size because then I won't know about any issues until being PMed and reported. First Dark Bowser's Arena because the Lighting wasn't a multiple of 4, now Bowser's nose because 64x96 doesn't work. There some parts that show a little bit of his nose, but really who cares that much....well I do but I don't feel like opening 3DS Max, spending an hour or two remaping the texture to near perfection on Bowser, then having to spend another hour or two doing it on Dark Bowser. So my laziness wins! Plus I made a duplicate for the fixed version so I still have the 64x96 texture that is mapped perfectly. >D
Anyways, for those who haven't looked in the WIP Thread recently, here's iwvi's Slender Man over Nintendog:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just needs the sounds to be replaced, but it looks awesome ingame. :happy:
The static covers the entire screen as you can see, so it's the best distraction, plus you can scare you friends by combining Slendy textures because I'm including all three of the retextures (classy, shadowy which is the one in the previews, and bloody)
Nintendog has two models, one for when he pops out of the trophy, and then when he's infront of the screen, so you can use different combinations, like not even using some so the dog pops out and then it's suddenly Slendy, or Slendy pops out and then it's the Nintendog. xD
I'm a genius. *derp face*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I have to clear my doubts
will you just change the FS or the whole moveset too?
and this new FS shows the ganon model youre using or a default splendidman model?

....it's over the Nintendog Assistant Trophy....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Slendy, looking good with dem glasses. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That galaxy is pack is fantastic bro, great job on the textures.


Most perverted hack on the vault is released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32774
Going to give some Perfect Dark love for anyone that cares.
Original N64 model:

Don't worry I have the textures since I ripped her myself, it's just that theres tons of polygons and I wanted to anounce that I'm doing her before trying to add the textures on. :srs:
Perfect Dark: Source model:

I think it might've been cancelled since I haven't seen really that many updates for it, thank god GoldenEye: Source is still popular, otherwise that might've been cancelled a long time ago as well. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.