StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Awe...okay then he can get it can i get nabooru then?and the unfused ones ?

beast ganon, ijust wanna see what the model looks like, in it's T-pose.

Here's what Ganon looks like, some parts are mispositioned in some characters, lots of times the eye and mouth polygons go to the left foot when imported into 3ds Max, updated the list pointing that out.

@zeldadove I sent you those girls.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Doh forgot to add that SonicBrawler got Shiek already, but you can have the Great Fairy and Skull Kid.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 18, 2014, 09:24:56 PM
Doh forgot to add that SonicBrawler got Shiek already, but you can have the Great Fairy and Skull Kid.

nope. Impa, not Sheik
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gotta be doing something right if I'm having to constantly switch through tabs and doing stuff to deliver all these models. xD Been a while since I had to do something like this, think last time was related to SM64 hacking. lol
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2014, 09:33:06 PM
nope. Impa, not Sheik
Doh sorry I looked at the PM asking who she was over. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 18, 2014, 06:23:03 PM
Which TwinRova? I'm assuming the combined form that is all thin and [censored], or do you mean the two old witches?hmm....why do you want him on Link? Is it for his weapons or is it for the legs or some other reason? On Toon Link I'm making a bone edit and a wifi safe version.Ganondorf or the boss Ganon because ShadowLuigi has Ganon and I don't know if he's started, I haven't started on Ganondorf yet.

Well there are numbers of Young Link movesets over Link.

Quote from: ManikDX on August 18, 2014, 11:12:34 PM
Well there are numbers of Young Link movesets over Link.
Same with Link, but then again, those are ports aren't they?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Reserving Adult Link and the Gerudo Thieves :af:

EDIT - How could someone have ripped models from a 3DS game is beyond me, but is there any models for the items out there? Things like the Goddesses' Magic Spells or even a Cucco?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 18, 2014, 11:33:20 PM
Reserving Adult Link and the Gerudo Thieves :af:

EDIT - How could someone have ripped models from a 3DS game is beyond me, but is there any models for the items out there? Things like the Goddesses' Magic Spells or even a Cucco?
Same
Quote from: the_randomizer on August 19, 2014, 01:13:50 AM
How in the world are these models ripped?
Some guy was able to get the files from OoT 3D and posted a link to a download on the zelda64 forums, as of right now, this is the only 3ds game that has it's files on the internet (trust me I tried searching for other games but came up with nothing)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ill take sheik... idk if u saw my post in the WIP thread about it tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on August 19, 2014, 01:40:13 AM
ill take sheik... idk if u saw my post in the WIP thread about it tho
Sorry Rosetta-Hime already got "him" (Shiek is actually referred to as a boy on the website for OoT 3D probably for those who haven't played the game will get the whole reveal of who Shiek actually is. lol)
Is there another character you'd like?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.