Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That reminds me of this. :srs:
http://youtu.be/uBs06ZXtMzo
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 28, 2012, 12:35:25 AM #91 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:19:43 AM by Omniscient X
Hmmm I'm not sure if that's bad or good...
-Omni

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 05:19:43 AM

Beta is uploaded and beta testers have been sent a link, if you wish to beta test simply PM me
-Omni

feedback

tilts
all the tilts seem ok except the foward tilt it has some crazy knockback and direction if you hit any player near and edje even with 50% less they wont ever be able to get back on the stage since it has huge knockback that sends them foward and downward also up tilt could have abit more knockback and hitboxes should start a frame or 2 sooner.

Dash attack is that pit weapon?  the move is good but a few more knockback wouldnt hurt but pit s wepoan looks to tiny in ganon's huge hands

Down Smash that is way OP even if it gets reduced knockback you can just go near and edje and spam  the move making it impossible to get back on the stage since it has an huge range and hitbox

N-B it has the gfx but does nothing? i assume you still didnt give it the hitbox?

upB has an perfect movemente its so smooth to control, it really fells like flying lol until the nerf system is in effect this is the most OP recovery ever :P

wierd glitch somehow you messed ganon downB on the ground  he goes for the air version and only does the landing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Standard A Attack (Neutral Combo)
Atm, seems the same as forward tilt, but worse
-Forward Tilt
It's the same as neutral A, but quicker, and more powerful...
It doesn't fit into the description in the moveset you've given, it doesn't have a 'laggy start', and doesn't look like it's breaking the sound barrier during the punch.
Bit too much knockback?
-Downward Tilt
It's fine
-Upward Tilt
The hitboxes are really weird for this attack... You have to be practically on top of the opponent in order to use it.
Graphically, it looks fine, and is a quick attack.
-Dash Attack
The animation for this one looks pretty cool, damage is fine, overall pretty good
-Up Special
Movement speed seems about right, maybe some hitboxes when you land(so that if you land 'on' an enemy, it hurts them?)
Can you make it possible to use specials in flight? I think it'd be quite cool to be able to call thunder and lightning down on your enemies while in flight.
-Down Smash
This move'd be amazing... If it weren't so spammable... Maybe  put a timer on it? Or make it only usable <25%?

Alright, I've made the "Master Bolt" weapon larger so it fits Ganondorf's size more and I added some lag to the God Crusher move.

Tonight I'll finish up the aerials and place some restrictions on the down smash so it retains its power, speed, and range but it will probably only be usable once with a delay of at least 2 seconds in between (Cooldown time).
Soon after I've got time to complete the smashes and specials I'll upload a slot for Zeus on the OP until then I could really use someone to import and rig a Zeus model from God of War
-Omni

God of War... I was wondering who you were basing this off of... I loved God of War :)

Ya God of War 3 really was awesome and making a Zeus moveset based loosely off of that seemed reasonable but i changed things like his weapon going from the Blade of Olympus to his Master Bolt.  The hardest thing so far is keeping the moves realistic and not OP because in GoW 2&3 Zeus's attacks are so powerful and so strong but that was realistic because Kratos was so powerful and kinda OP so he could take it.  Modifying the moves is a drag but the outcome will still be great!
-Omni

I'd rather you be doing Sasuke or Dragonite but this looks cool too.  When are you planning on releasing a beta version of Zeus?

Clearly everyone wants me to do those 2...despite the problems they always have.

I've already released betas to those who PM'd me for beta testing but I'm not sure when an official release will be... it could be fairly soon as I just finished the aerials which turned out fairly well.

However, I am just puzzled at Ganondorf's sword I'm not sure its a true article as I can't seem to get it to do what I want it to at all which is so annoying.  Does anyone know how to call it up? Besides the crap in the D-Taunt lol I need to know how to call it up in game and send it away like can it be called up as an Ext Gfx? Really need some answers on this...
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 04, 2012, 07:20:47 AM
Clearly everyone wants me to do those 2...despite the problems they always have.

I've already released betas to those who PM'd me for beta testing but I'm not sure when an official release will be... it could be fairly soon as I just finished the aerials which turned out fairly well.

However, I am just puzzled at Ganondorf's sword I'm not sure its a true article as I can't seem to get it to do what I want it to at all which is so annoying.  Does anyone know how to call it up? Besides the crap in the D-Taunt lol I need to know how to call it up in game and send it away like can it be called up as an Ext Gfx? Really need some answers on this...
-Omni
well the flare cold snake psa uses/calls on  ganon's sword so maybe looking at that  would help. at least it might answer whether it is a true article or not since snake can use it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

ganon sword is an article you call it and make it go away like the apeal low coding loke at kjp dark ganon psa wich has a sword and swordless psa in one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 04, 2012, 11:02:31 PM #101 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:55:52 PM by Omniscient X
Thanks guys I ended up just doing a little testing with the "unknown" codes within the Down Taunt and I got a sufficient amount of data which allowed me to make it work for the Up Smash.  Visually it looks about perfect but the hitboxes could use some tweaking, will post pics later.

That's about it for Zeus's Smashes other than throwing some lightning GFX on the F-Smash, so I'll touch up the aerials and then after that all I have to do is tweak the hitboxes on the Neutral Special, animate and code the Side and Down Specials.

Doesn't look like I'm too far away from a Version 1 Release!!!
-Omni

UPDATE: Tornado GFX and Up Smash Screenshots!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that looks awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Took my forever to rig up the effects and get some quality animations for them.  But it was worth it  :happy:

Just polished off the aerials so I think I'll lay some ground work for the S-Special but before I release v1 I would also like to include an attack from the public.

So as Zeus's D-Special allows for options I may select a move from suggestions that are posted here
make sure you have:
-Attack description
-damage
-knockback
-function (why it would be useful)
-drawbacks (if any)

I look forward to suggestions!
-Omni

-Projection(Idk if this's possible... Are articles 'perfected'?)
-NA
-NA
-Leaves an intangible copy of Zeus wherever this move is used
The real Zeus is invisible and able to attack/be attacked
-The little tag thing above Zeus with his freaking name(possible to edit out of PSA full stop... but no-one ever seems to do so)