Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 180812 times)
Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: May 14, 2012, 09:02:29 PM »

So progress is steady I'm focusing on solidifying the animations for a v1 release and then PSAing it as my current Brawl disc is scratched so I'm having trouble beta testing so I'll have to order a new one. 

I've also been busy with alterations to the moveset employing more Generation V moves into the mix such as Hurricane and Dragon Tail, I also am trying to open up Dragonite's moveset by giving him options such as his D-Smash Thunder being able to be shot at the ground causing an explosion and rock fragments to be shot out and Dragon Rage being able to be turned into a beefed up version I have dubbed Dragon Blast that releases a larger energy ball accompanied by a raging inferno of flame. 
    As far as taking advantage of Dragonite's attributes I feel I've done fine as his moves are not too over the op he's an extremely high level pokemon that in every appearence uses Hyper Beam and Giga Impact is a good match for it he can also wield (with the current moveset) Ice moves (Ice Beam), Flying and wind moves (Hurricane, Dragon Roar, etc.), Steel-type (Steel Wing in his natural combo, Iron Tail his D-Air), Electric-type (Thunder, his pummel, etc.), a variety of Normal type moves (Hyper Beam, Giga Impact), Psychic (Zen Headbutt), and so many Dragon-Type moves.
    If I include anything else I'm going to give him Water Pulse a button-combo option for his D-Tilt having him blast water at the ground that knocks enemies down and deals 6% damage with medium knockback and I may include Fire Blast as a button combo input for his F-Smash.
    Will update soon with moveset complete and final(ish) changes!!
    -Omni

Post Merge: May 15, 2012, 12:16:22 AM
    Done editting the moveset the F-Smash, D-Smash, D-Tilt, U-Tilt, and N-Air were expanded/replaced to include Dragon Blast (new move), Fire Blast, Water Pulse, Hurricane, Wing Attack, and a unique way to use Thunder.

May update with more moveset changes and tweaks later depending on feedback, reread the improved moveset, and the new Playstyle and Playing Against!
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:16:22 AM by Omniscient X » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: May 15, 2012, 12:24:26 AM »

can wait for a video preview of dragonite and did you start psaing yet? since you said you would be porting him did you decided to port him over who?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: May 15, 2012, 12:53:42 AM »

Ganondorf, haven't started PSAing really, just animations and anyone who has advanced knowledge of porting, your aid would be most helpful.
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: May 15, 2012, 01:05:22 AM »

Ganondorf, haven't started PSAing really, just animations and anyone who has advanced knowledge of porting, your aid would be most helpful.
    -Omni
    i could probably porting charizard to ganon if you want i did do some porting and since now we can add extgfx models now ganon not having noone its really a problem now Tongue later today or tomorow i will port charizard to ganon fix all the bone ref and send it to you just a random question will dragonite have a balanced psa or OP one?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: May 15, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »

Thanks for the port Carnage it helped me out a ton! 

As for the PSA Dragonite will be completely balanced, I hate OP movesets I don't get the point of them so I'm planning on reducing knockback resistance, weight and traction by a bit to make Dragonite harder to handle and take skill to use well.  But for now I'm just focusing on getting everything working and releasing a version of Dragonite after v1 I'll work on balancing after I get feedback and everything but that's a ways down the road...
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: May 18, 2012, 06:28:39 PM »

so did everything worked out perfect in the port? hurtboxes ,item,heavyitems,trown and such?

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #66 on: June 27, 2012, 01:54:32 AM »

Good one! Who are you porting Dragonite over?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: June 27, 2012, 06:44:03 AM »

dont expect this to ever come out ...just sayin

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Jerza
    Extreme Kitten

FairyTail!!!

• Awards RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: June 27, 2012, 07:58:15 AM »

Yes,I Still Wait For Dragonite Psa Too.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: June 27, 2012, 08:03:13 AM »

omni has a reputation of starting stuff and then not following through. ex: optimus prime,madara,sasuke,thor,star killer,dragonite (im assuming), and stuff he was gonna do with other people.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: June 27, 2012, 11:02:54 AM »

omni has a reputation of starting stuff and then not following through. ex: optimus prime,madara,sasuke,thor,star killer,dragonite (im assuming), and stuff he was gonna do with other people.
    yeah thats sad but true  :S

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: June 27, 2012, 11:18:38 AM »

^this...luckily enough for me, animaine(and at least 1 other) is working on a new sasuke hack(which is the project of omni's that i was always the most excited to see)

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: July 12, 2012, 03:48:57 PM »

It would be sweet to be able to use this in Project Pokemon Brawl. I would love to see this finished.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: August 16, 2012, 01:18:59 AM »

Sorry to bump guys but frankly Animaine is quite right due to computer difficulties I often have to abandon projects, although if you've seen one you've truly liked then message me and I may be able to help you in obtaining a somewhat finished version I may have.  I have cleansed my computer but I lost alot of files, I managed to salvage some PSAs and my effects folder so it looks like I'm starting from square 1 on this project  Embarrassed fortunately I believe Carnage may still have the ported model for me to do some work on.  Progress will be slow tho as I have about a 50% project I've kept in secret for those of you who played my Thor hack http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*%25Thor%25*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-PSA*-*&TypeAlt=Character&characterType=PSA*&characterListing=*#ByUserID=9710&Moderated=All&Moderated=All (If you haven't you should!) I'm essentially building on that yes he will have much more lightning, no he's not Thor but he is a "God".  I am eager to finish a beta to release to the community!
    -Omni

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: August 20, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »

Bump, I need a beta tester (Note: The hack you'll be testing is not Dragonite!)
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:37:20 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: