Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yes, I am glad to see Dragonite won. As for moveset ideas, it would be really cool if you could give him Dragon Dance as a taunt :P

Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 15, 2012, 08:30:54 PM
Yes, I am glad to see Dragonite won. As for moveset ideas, it would be really cool if you could give him Dragon Dance as a taunt :P


Actually, I think Dragon Dance would be better as some sort of special or ability. Like, everytime it's used, his attacks come out a little faster and stronger, and it can be used up to two or three times?

Also, Outrage as a Final Smash please.

it would have been cool if he was over charizard so we could change the trainers pokemon but i know the final smash cant be changed
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

awww, maybe you could put it over Yoshi???

And Dragon Dance would make more sense as a taunt rather than as a special. As for an ability, he should have Multiscale. The actual ability halves damage dealt to Dragonite when he has full HP, so when he has 0%-50% damage, he can take half of what he normally would???

Quote from: Omniscient X on April 15, 2012, 08:20:41 PM
Alright Dragonite is locked in as the winner!!  Start making suggestions as to what you want to see in the moveset/abilities and I'm starting planning the moveset and gathering necessary GFX also a side note I'm going to need somebody to rig him up over Lucario if they would be so kind and anybody who's good with SFX would be greatly appreciated...
-Omni
i doubt you find someone to do a rigg most riggers dont take requests at all  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 15, 2012, 08:33:29 PM
Also, Outrage as a Final Smash please.

That would be awesome. Or maybe Draco Meteor, but I feel like that would be too similar to Ness/Lucas

Ya I'm trying to have someone rig him over Lucario and I can see Dragon Dance as a possible ability/taunt but I'm set on having Outrage as a Final Smash that'd be pretty awesome and has a lot of unique options.

I'm going to have Draco Meteor as an unlockable taunt after your past 150% since the way I'm constructing Dragonite he's fast and strong as well as possessing many powerful specials like Dragonbreath, Ice beam and Hyper Beam but he's a big target and he's going to be quiet light so he can be knocked around easily despite his size.  I think he's going to be a powerhouse even without Multiscale.
-Omni

Actually, I do know someone who started a Dragonite rig a long while ago... I could pester him to see if he'd maybe be interested in finishing it. :af:

That'd be awesome if he could!! Thank you Gamma but may I ask who he was rigging Dragonite over?
-Omni

I believe it was Charizard. Which limits the PSA potential, but there's always model porting.

so ivysaur and squirtle are capable of having psa's?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 15, 2012, 10:10:21 PM
so ivysaur and squirtle are capable of having psa's?
yes but you need to use a very old psa wich lacks half of the stuff named in  the actual ones sadly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nah I figured out a way to do it a long time ago you just port the character data to like mario to do the PSA I made a guide for it on Smashboards years ago.  It's pretty simple just time consuming, I'd rather him be over Lucario.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on April 15, 2012, 10:16:52 PM
Nah I figured out a way to do it a long time ago you just port the character data to like mario to do the PSA I made a guide for it on Smashboards years ago.  It's pretty simple just time consuming, I'd rather him be over Lucario.
-Omni
i imagine for testing should be a pain  always exporting and reinporting
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

would u also one day modify gyarados on squirtle a little like changing some of the moves that would be awesome having a functional gyarados for the trainer to use
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]