[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 01:00:44 AM
Nah. He has the same stats. Just the aesthetics are different.

The "transformation" in the video is just an effect for the video. Same replay, different model, edited to look cool in the video.

The model wasn't switched mid-play.
a ok
well its possible using wiztec's code, but than again characters are sprung and thus will not let them continue a combo
like in the video

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 01:00:44 AM
Nah. He has the same stats. Just the aesthetics are different.

The "transformation" in the video is just an effect for the video. Same replay, different model, edited to look cool in the video.

The model wasn't switched mid-play.
I was tricked. :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man, looking at this makes me wish I had learned to model earlier.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Geez, I need to apply to P:M.

The amount of awesome reverse-engineering is too great.


October 02, 2013, 01:10:52 AM #515 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:14:50 AM by Ninka_kiwi
Quote from: Spex130 on October 02, 2013, 01:09:05 AM
Geez, I need to apply to P:M.

The amount of awesome reverse-engineering is too great.

Yeah me too...

Sadly for us, it looks like they are  looking for play testers, animators, and coders specifically at the moment.

inb4 Infinite Smash team becomes Project M backroom*


Quote from: Spex130 on October 02, 2013, 01:09:05 AM
Geez, I need to apply to P:M.

i wish i could apply again

cause i got rejected

i wonder why :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess I could re-apply (assuming my 3 months since my last application have passed).

But it depends... How are things going for the PSAers of P:M? If PSA is a main priority for P:M recruits at the moment, then it's likely I'll re-apply. If not, then I might wait.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-951.html

Application for PM
If you read through the forum, they are also looking for animators like super hard, so if that's your thing, and you decent at it, I bet you would get in easy enough.

Oh god. The possibilities.

Mega Pokemon

Samus with different suits

Galacta Knight

aaaaggggggghhhhhhh

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 02, 2013, 01:22:14 AM
http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-951.html

Application for PM
If you read through the forum, they are also looking for animators like super hard, so if that's your thing, and you decent at it, I bet you would get in easy enough.
If I had anywhere near enough time to devote to animation again...I'd probably do that.

Quality animation is majorly time consuming.



And that Mario video was pretty awesome. ↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air-↓B-↓Air...
A plumber would know how to spin like a swirling drain...


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 01:00:44 AM
Nah. He has the same stats. Just the aesthetics are different.

The "transformation" in the video is just an effect for the video. Same replay, different model, edited to look cool in the video.

The model wasn't switched mid-play.
Nice. Is it possible to change stats?

In case people didn't pick up, it looks like SFX are in, too. His pills made that sound of theirs.

Just to elaborate, this isn't done with cBliss but rather our own independently developed engine that we had pretty much completed before cBliss was released.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 02, 2013, 01:22:14 AM
http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-951.html

Application for PM
If you read through the forum, they are also looking for animators like super hard, so if that's your thing, and you decent at it, I bet you would get in easy enough.

Oh crap.

But.

That's what I DO.

Better go finish that PSA so I have quality examples to show off.