[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis on October 17, 2013, 06:43:12 PM
Honestly, it took me 3 re-reads to see where the punchline was. And I'm still not sure if you were heavily sarcastic in the first paragraph or not. Regardless, my bad.

That's fine. I just thought I'd clarify so that no one would think I'd actually say something like that and mean it.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 17, 2013, 02:56:51 PM
So... How about dem turbo Mewtwo combos?
That Mewtwo-Roy turbo finisher was an amazing sight to behold. I am also biased for Roy.



Sorry Waffle, but this blows your's out of the water.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Thanks Pik <3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is absolutely gorgeous. Do the eyes glow blue on the visor when he hovers and such?


We plan to make them glow, yes.


I love you guys. You make the best Mewtwo model, and then the best looking armor, too; and that's just one character.
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2013, 04:08:41 AM
We plan to make them glow, yes.
Even better.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Thanks Pik <3



...

[spoiler]
Mother [censored]er

I have a long, long, long way to go in modeling. Damn.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Holy crap.

Would you take a good hard look at all those details...



I.....I have no words.... :patrick:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


A weird question given all the major news, but are you guys still making that costume engine blogpost?

Damn... that's fabulous.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.