[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 22, 2013, 10:12:43 PM #735 Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:15:23 PM by Chaos_Knight
Dat Song of Storms...

It suits Ganondorf perfectly and he knows how make the pain rain down in Turbo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the purple aura, is that an edit of the Always have final smash aura code?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



the ganon vs captain moment on the side of FD was... epic.

#RoyOurBoy
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 22, 2013, 10:13:45 PM
the purple aura, is that an edit of the Always have final smash aura code?
It looks more like a color edit of the Superspicy Curry without the fireballs, which would make sense considering it replaces the Curry option in Special Brawl.

...That said, I'm guessing the Curry item now activates Turbo Mode. We'll see.


hmm. never thought of that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy [censored].

Final Smashes exist!

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

October 26, 2013, 05:54:54 PM #744 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:07:55 PM by silver856
I know you guys aren't going to backport characters from ssb4, but is villager still an option for a clone engine character? I saw on your facebook page that you guys are sticking to characters that are trophies and assist trophies, so does that mean villager could appear as a semi-clone(preferably his ssb4 design).

*EDIT* I realized how stupid of a question this was, and I just found out that someone's working on a psa.

Quote from: silver856 on October 26, 2013, 05:54:54 PM
I know you guys aren't going to backport characters from ssb4, but is villager still an option for a clone engine character? I saw on your facebook page that you guys are sticking to characters that are trophies and assist trophies, so does that mean villager could appear as a semi-clone(preferably his ssb4 design).

Of course not, if they said there are going to be no characters that are new to Sm4sh in PM, I doubt they'd make the exception for the Villager.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 26, 2013, 06:29:47 PM
Of course not, if they said there are going to be no characters that are new to Sm4sh in PM, I doubt they'd make the exception for the Villager.
Yeah, I really doubt it's gonna happen.

On the bright side, people are working on a Villager PSA!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60188.0

Quote from: LC-DDM on October 24, 2013, 03:18:40 PM
Holy [censored].

Final Smashes exist!
Yeah, they also exist in vBrawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.