[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on November 08, 2013, 03:23:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Credit to Pik for making this beautiful model <3
Virtual Boy ROB?
Holy [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh wow, yeah, I thought that was just a recolor. Nice.

Here's to hoping for more console-themed recolors. Or alts.

I want to look through those eyes...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Gravity on November 08, 2013, 03:52:28 AM
Oh wow, yeah, I thought that was just a recolor. Nice.

Here's to hoping for more console-themed recolors. Or alts.

SNES-For-A-Head+SuperScope Eyes / Purple-Gray Design

NES-For-A-Head+Light Zapper Eyes / Orange-Gray Design

If you guys don't do it, I'm going to do it.


So, does this slot get a new FS that makes the people playing the game get a headache and throw up?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 08, 2013, 03:23:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Credit to Pik for making this beautiful model <3
I woulda never thought of that! the virtual boy may have been terribad, but it was part of Nintendo's history nonetheless. well-played P:M

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


So Dantarion will be doing a stream on the clone engine @ 9 pm PST

I figured some of you folks would be interested http://twitch.tv/dantarion

Quote from: cmart on November 15, 2013, 11:31:35 PM
So Dantarion will be doing a stream on the clone engine @ 9 pm PST

I figured some of you folks would be interested http://twitch.tv/dantarion

Click on Slowpoke. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm also a Slowpoke, but that ROB model looks great.

While I do prefer Brawl Minus over PM (for now), I've been getting hyped about PM more lately. I can't wait to see what's next. (:

I just wanna see hoe they fit all the characters on the select screen.

How will you change into the alternate costumes, do you have to download them or is there a special way to get them in Project M itself?

Quote from: chaomaster on November 16, 2013, 04:01:32 AM
How will you change into the alternate costumes, do you have to download them or is there a special way to get them in Project M itself?

The alternate costumes will be included in Project M when you use PM with their own slots and CSPs.