[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


That would actually be pretty cool. With fire flags on his attacks too

Blood Falcon with a red electric Falcon Punch! ...No? Damn. :P

This is soooo boring. But I think they are making progress because they havent posted anything to Facebook for a while which means they're busy


Idk, I thik\nk it will be out soon maybe. They will probably announce that last alt with the release so I think they're working hard

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 10:46:23 PM
or they forgot :P
Oh [censored], we're suppose to release 3.0 today?

Whoops...


Unless it's just waiting for the T-shirts to finish selling. Once the DL link is dropped, people will be more busy playing the mod than buying the shirts. :P

Thus, I make the prediction that it won't be released until the next 3 hours have passed.

Edit: Oh dear, the random reaction images are already there?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm anxious to play, but I'm just downloading BRSTMs to use once I get it... even though I have finals this week and should probably be studying. :P

Quote from: Miacis on December 09, 2013, 10:53:58 PM
Unless it's just waiting for the T-shirts to finish selling. Once the DL link is dropped, people will be more busy playing the mod than buying the shirts. :P

Thus, I make the prediction that it won't be released until the next 3 hours have passed.

Edit: Oh dear, the random reaction image spam is already there?
Your probably right.

Post Merge: December 09, 2013, 11:01:55 PM

Update: They just posted about the T-Shirts. Are they just waiting to release it after the T Shirts are done selling or 3 hours has passed

i think they shouldn't try to make money out of a copyrighted game's mod...
might just be me though...

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 11:11:23 PM
i think they shouldn't try to make money out of a copyrighted game's mod...
might just be me though...
^This


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 11:11:23 PM
i think they shouldn't try to make money out of a copyrighted game's mod...
might just be me though...

Technically they aren't. They aren't selling any content that Nintendo owns. Nintendo doesn't own the name 'Project M'. They probably could if they wanted to, but they're only selling a name that Nintendo doesn't have any rights to currently. Besides, they probably aren't making a ton off the shirts and stuff anyway. Take it from someone who covers VG music and puts some of it on music stores, which I won't deny, I probably shouldn't be doing even though they probably aren't that concerned with it unless I were making millions of dollars, but I put a lot of work into it and so many people do way worse than what I do. I've even seen 'remixes' on iTunes that just sound like someone plugged in a headphone jack, pressed record, and uploaded some mp3s that people WILL buy since it's 100% the original version. Now THAT's illegal right there, but they still get away with it.