[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Register on December 10, 2013, 12:39:03 AM
Why, all your shrubs are dying? ahaha
ehh
...
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2013, 12:44:54 AM
I giggled.
...
I see, oh well I guess I can wait till tomorrow. I won't be part of the hungry people for now.

Quote from: Miacis on December 09, 2013, 10:53:58 PM
Unless it's just waiting for the T-shirts to finish selling. Once the DL link is dropped, people will be more busy playing the mod than buying the shirts. :P

Thus, I make the prediction that it won't be released until the next 3 hours have passed.

Edit: Oh dear, the random reaction images are already there?
Hopefully whatever profit is earned is put to good use.

While Galacta Knight would've been cool, that's more a meh for me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 10, 2013, 01:01:50 AM
Does anybody plan on importing Dr. Mario (Melee) to use over the Brawl Dr. Mario in Project M?

I could understand regular Mario, he always looks so angry. Guy needs to stop being so salty and enjoy Smashing. But what's wrong with PM Doc? He's sporting that fancy tie!

They extended the timer and there are almost 1000 t shirts sold, so if that was what we're waiting on then...

Edit: Over 1000 t shirts sold

Post Merge: December 10, 2013, 01:09:56 AM

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 10, 2013, 01:08:17 AM
I like him, I do, but I just want it to be "complete" if you will.
I change all of my skins to Melee skins on P:M. I dont know if I still will with some characters in 3.0, but I cant stand to look at the ugly brawl designs

How do you do the melee skins? Everything I try either doesn't work or meets with the buzz-of-death.

Quote from: LoganK93 on December 10, 2013, 01:13:28 AM
How do you do the melee skins? Everything I try either doesn't work or meets with the buzz-of-death.
Make sure your placing them correctly, and when it comes to P:M always use Gecko. I usually use Riivo, but it cant handle P:M very well, so I use Gecko for P:M

Alright. I modeled the Boxer DK (Pik textured him...) and the pic on Twitter didn't really show him off well.

So enjoy these.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When I use Gecko the SSS gets all scrambled and it freezes on loading a stage. The only thing I can think is that I have been using the same SD card for like 5 years, but it's the only 2 gig I have. :/ And I haven't had any problems using riivo except for that I can't seem to replace costumes because the xml doesn't support it.

Thats awesome, I never saw the band aid on his head

Post Merge: December 10, 2013, 01:26:11 AM

Hey Nanobuds do you think it will be out before 8 MST

ITS OUT!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Let it begin.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/r4nca2sv6fcqx/3.0%20Mirror%20%5BOff-Site%5D

PLEASE READ THIS:
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-3-0-released-changelog-in-post.343401/

The alt costume section has some VERY important info that you guys need to know.

I like how a bandage and a black eye was added to him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509