[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

QuoteSo it's not a perfect replica, but still pretty dang close to it.
I still think it's a more effective costume by virtue on improving and adding detail to the existing material, instead of directly altering it.

Yup, the Sigurd alt kinda like what Brawl and Smash 4 did to Peach's dress design. Same overall look, but with more details.

But yeah, I'm glad the thread's calmed down now.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on July 23, 2014, 02:37:10 AM
But yeah, I'm glad the thread's calmed down now.

I finally have my moment....

Some P:M modeler needs to teach me their ways :srs:
And texturer too :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

maybe someday.......
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i remember when tarwaffle had his "vertiexing school", and SDoom his "animating school", those were awesome days.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 23, 2014, 08:16:30 AM
i remember when tarwaffle had his "vertiexing school", and SDoom his "animating school", those were awesome days.

I remember my lurking days and reading those topics. Wished I had manned up and tried to learn how to do stuff earlier.

Anyways, in regards to to the alts, what prompted you guys to make a Hector-inspired Ike as opposed to Ike in Hector's armor?

And who did the concept art for the alt? Because it looks absolutely beautiful.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait can euro wiis play pm if they have homebrew? is the lack of pm support only for hackless builds?

Quote from: Szasz on July 24, 2014, 12:24:48 AM
Wait can euro wiis play pm if they have homebrew? is the lack of pm support only for hackless builds?

Its all about not encouraging people to hack their wiis for this. Or so I think.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 23, 2014, 08:16:30 AM
i remember when tarwaffle had his "vertiexing school", and SDoom his "animating school", those were awesome days.
I remember being a part of starwaffle's "vertexing school", it was fun and I believe I got a B if I remember correctly. I hope someone steps up to do a "PSA school" someday. it be nice
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 24, 2014, 02:27:12 AM
I hope someone steps up to do a "PSA school" someday. it be nice

KJP or ABC doing it would be great. Worst case scenario, I'll do it :P

Speaking of psaing, who does the psaing? The only people off the top of my head that psa in PM are KJP, SDoom, and Eternal Yoshi. Afaik, KJP is animating for PM and I have no idea whag the other two are doing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 24, 2014, 02:38:29 AM
KJP or ABC doing it would be great. Worst case scenario, I'll do it :P

Speaking of psaing, who does the psaing? The only people off the top of my head that psa in PM are KJP, SDoom, and Eternal Yoshi. Afaik, KJP is animating for PM and I have no idea whag the other two are doing.
Like... a lot of the BR. Except KJP and SDo0m. They just animate.

The only one known here on KCMM would be Eternal_Yoshi.

And the obviously the modelers don't.

Quote from: Szasz on July 24, 2014, 12:24:48 AM
Wait can euro wiis play pm if they have homebrew? is the lack of pm support only for hackless builds?

i have a PAL wii, and up to recently i could play P:M through USB with a ntsc iso.
now i think about it, i might try and get myself a japanese copy, and see if my wii will read it :/

anyway, yes it's possible to load P:M on a PAL wii, it can just be a pain depending on how fit your wii is xD

Either Miacis scared away any prospects of having more alt costumes posted here or I just happened to look on the subreddit at the right time... regardless:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hope I'm not stealing anyone's thunder

Noooo I came just to post it.  :>.>:

Oh well. StarWaffle made this beautiful thing. Enjoy.

More images:
http://imgur.com/a/AO54K#0

LOL, sorry. I was watching Turbo mode TASes and I remembered it was Tuesday, so I went snooping around.

Quote from: Gravity on July 29, 2014, 08:35:29 PM
LOL, sorry. I was watching Turbo mode TASes and I remembered it was Tuesday, so I went snooping around.
Eheh, its all good.

Speaking of which, the Turbo Contest submissions are due tonight at 11:59pm PST!