[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2014, 10:39:49 AM
I am just happy that defensive collision isnt impossible with shown proof <3

Nothing is impossible

Okay, Mia, I honestly fail to fathom the reason behind the trolling this time...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

December 03, 2014, 05:55:09 AM #2357 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:57:23 AM by wiiztec
Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 02, 2014, 01:39:25 AM
Dolphin or Wii?

Set your stock number, then select that number of characters. Example, 5 stocks, select 5 characters. Click on the CSP to reset your selections.

Make sure Random is NOT selected. You gotta go select all your characters, even for CPUs.

No CPU default random works now. and the amount of characters you can pick is not connected to stock count in any way

December 03, 2014, 04:16:03 PM #2358 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:40:19 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Velen on December 03, 2014, 05:40:22 AM
Okay, Mia, I honestly fail to fathom the reason behind the trolling this time...
Meh, it's not even trolling, just kinda having fun with Philosopy of Language concepts to say "I dunno, the answer he was expecting seemed pretty obvious to me."
I mean, I could just have said the latter, but that's just the boring way of phrasing it instead of the almost self-caricature I just put up. Simply keep in mind that even under my dose of sass, I'm always trying to bring up some good point. (Or at least a point that seems good to me. Opinions may differ.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: wiiztec on December 03, 2014, 05:33:38 AM
Nothing is impossible

I'll marry whoever figures out how to make more articles.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 03, 2014, 08:30:38 PM
I'll marry whoever figures out how to make more articles.
^This.
Would be so great to have this.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


March 30, 2015, 01:46:13 AM #2362 Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:48:55 AM by Chaos_Knight
A legit Bowser stage? Oh hell yes.


And I love the new "different characters as stock" thing. Smash 4 got the right idea, but it wasn't implemented well.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Bowser stage, stage alts, new costumes; i look forward to this.

i also noticed in the whole copyright segment at the end, the mention of Naked Snake. is that becoming an alt, or am i just jumping to conclusions?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 30, 2015, 02:02:38 AM
Bowser stage, stage alts, new costumes; i look forward to this.

i also noticed in the whole copyright segment at the end, the mention of Naked Snake. is that becoming an alt, or am i just jumping to conclusions?
Naked is the same as Big Boss. I think.

he is. i just saw the various names of Big Boss, and thought ahead. verywell, im still pleased with the results.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Seeing these makes me want to finish Biospark. He's way long overdue...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Loving these HD revamps, plus that Bowser stage... Yumm.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh I have a question.
Is Olimar's new jetpack a viability bone or is it part of the PSA files.