Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I also have something to show:
[Awakening endgame spoilers!]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/KCMM/Peviews/Old.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/KCMM/Peviews/New.png

I had someone make the new face. <.<

The change was needed due to how Link's faces work. I wasted my time making the rest of the facial expressions for Nephenee's old face. This'll be definitely the last mod I work on for Link (Unless someone else deals with the expressions/If character is a masked person). The new face needs SJS to re-texture it, of course.

Quote from: Vert092 on June 07, 2013, 12:22:20 PM
I also have something to show:
[Awakening endgame spoilers!]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, are the boots updated like Lucina's? Hard to tell from that angle.

Quote from: Albafika on June 07, 2013, 01:42:07 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33498917/KCMM/Peviews/New.png

Those eyes...


Quote from: Albafika on June 07, 2013, 05:43:44 PM
Eye irises are meant to be ignored, I just put those there for the sake of previewing it.
Figured as much, especially since you said SJS will retexture it.
And I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways.

Quote from: Rufure on June 07, 2013, 05:10:25 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, are the boots updated like Lucina's? Hard to tell from that angle.

He won't have a mask, but instead he'll have different weapons. He'll  also have updated hair, boots, gloves...

Marth and Nephenee are looking great.

Since I can finally vertex, I thought I'd try something out...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not done yet, and most of the textures are simply place holders. I'm torn between mimcing Hero Ike, and messing with the Design to be an FE13 Merc mix with an Ike twist.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Vert092 on June 08, 2013, 01:27:55 PM
He won't have a mask, but instead he'll have different weapons. He'll also have updated hair, boots, gloves...
Sounds great, get hype.

Quote from: Shun_One on June 08, 2013, 04:59:54 PM
I'm torn between mimcing Hero Ike, and messing with the Design to be an FE13 Merc mix with an Ike twist.
Well, the FE13 NPC Mercs are god-tier in terms of character design, so I'd go with that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shun_One on June 08, 2013, 04:59:54 PM
Marth and Nephenee are looking great.

Since I can finally vertex, I thought I'd try something out...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not done yet, and most of the textures are simply place holders. I'm torn between mimcing Hero Ike, and messing with the Design to be an FE13 Merc mix with an Ike twist.
please continue, I've been waiting for someone to try and make a FERD Hero Ike for a while

Quote from: shadowgarion on June 08, 2013, 07:04:08 PM
please continue, I've been waiting for someone to try and make a FERD Hero Ike for a while
Instead of making a new model, we could try to retexture this and give him brawl Ike's hair:



Quote from: Vert092 on June 08, 2013, 09:04:26 PM
Instead of making a new model, we could try to retexture this and give him brawl Ike's hair:
[spoiler]

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for that hunk of pure manly manliness.

I'll go with Vert's plan for Hero Ike. As for my current vertex, well, I'll keep messing with it (it won't be Hero Ike). If I get something cool, I'll show you guys the progress.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I did plan on rigging Hero Ike at some point. If you guys do the faces/fit it to the bones (?), I'll gladly do it. I just hate doing faces. Hopefully, though, someone's up to rigging him, as he's not in my priorities.

Awakening Ike please? *Shot*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302