Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


July 18, 2013, 01:28:14 AM #616 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:00:19 AM by Ninka_kiwi
God damn Ike looks amazing >.<

I hope someone rigs him soon

Oh and that blue sword is crazy hype looking.

Just when I thought Ike couldn't get any better.
You guys certainly never stop making each hack better than the last.
Ettard looks stupidly cool. Definetly using that ver. when this gets rigged.

Awesome model, Vert.

I see a few small areas that I want to touch up, but that can wait till it can be opened in BrawlBox (so I can see what the heck I'm doing :p). Ettard touch ups are in progress, but it doesn't need much. Just some basic cleaning.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

July 18, 2013, 05:11:07 PM #619 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:50:42 PM by Amarythe
NEW EDIT:
OK, so after asking for help it seems KTH is willing to do the rigging! Nice. So... now we play the waiting game? Can't wait for this to finish, especially now that I'm about to release my first True Ike PSA!

---

And this is very off topic, but...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Amarythe tell me you wanted someone to rig your Ike model.
I can do it for you as you wish.

Quote from: Albafika on July 05, 2013, 12:52:16 PM
I said I'd rig him if somebody made tye model fit the bones qnd added expressions. I believe Vert is working on this?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You know, I don't know too much about Fire Emblem, but you guys are doing some incredible work here.
*subscribes*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on July 18, 2013, 10:53:25 PM
I said I'd rig him if somebody made tye model fit the bones qnd added expressions. I believe Vert is working on this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61344.new#new

Quote from: KTH on July 18, 2013, 10:25:02 PM
Amarythe tell me you wanted someone to rig your Ike model.
I can do it for you as you wish.

Neat. Vert's got the model, but I'm sure once he see's this he'll get it to you ASAP.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Ha, sorry, I never saw Albafika's post. Albafika, KTH... it doesn't matter who does it, just whoever does it SOON! Haha. I really wanna see this hack.

- Off topic again -
OH! And for those interested, my True Ike PSA is presentable now. I know it's off topic, but I figure we're all FE fans here and you might appreciate it! It's on Ike's 1st page in the vault. Please check it out!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles


Quote from: Segtendo on July 18, 2013, 11:03:47 PM
You know, I don't know too much about Fire Emblem, but you guys are doing some incredible work here.
*subscribes*

If you haven't already, get Awakening and play it. It changed my life. XD No but seriously, I had played a couple of the games before, but not much of them and one of my friends told me how amazing Awakening was, (not to mention it was serious hype everywhere already) so I got it and in about 4 months, I think I've clocked over 200 hours on it. Still playing it often too. It's even inspired me to do something musically that I just started working on. I'll share more on that once I make some progress. ;)

Also keep up the great work on the hacks. Ike looks so badass.

Thanks for everything, guys! I'll leave the rig to Albafika, but thanks for offering your help, KTH!
I'll finish his blink eyes and his open mouth face as soon as posible and then I'll PM you, Albafika. I'll keep you guys updated.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on July 19, 2013, 01:51:37 AM
If you haven't already, get Awakening and play it. It changed my life. XD No but seriously, I had played a couple of the games before, but not much of them and one of my friends told me how amazing Awakening was, (not to mention it was serious hype everywhere already) so I got it and in about 4 months, I think I've clocked over 200 hours on it. Still playing it often too. It's even inspired me to do something musically that I just started working on. I'll share more on that once I make some progress. ;)

Also keep up the great work on the hacks. Ike looks so badass.
Awakening is definetly on the top 3 of the series, with Genealogy of Holy-War and Path of Radiance. But Awakening can still be improved, specially the storyline and the variety of the chapters.

Path of Radiance will always be the top Fire Emblem game. Always.

I HAVE the SNES games, but... I've barely ever touched them! They give you SO many options, it so overwhelming! Hey, thanks for reminding me to look into those games again. ...Oh! And perchance to make some hacks based off of those Lord characters! >:D

Hopefully I get my True Ike PSA working before ths model gets rigged... The Jab is mad bugging out... AAAAH, and the Jab is one of the coolest pars of the hack!!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles