Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 13, 2013, 12:58:58 AM
That render makes him look better.
I can already tell you wanna import him into Dissidia. lol
Well yeah! I've had plans for that from the start. SSB4 Marth looks better than any other Marth I've seen so far. Awakening's got to be my second favorite.


Quote from: Shun_One on November 12, 2013, 04:41:58 AM
...Me too.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy damn! Marry me Shun!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shun_One on November 12, 2013, 06:46:03 PM
Plan to give it rim lighting and a spec map for the armor. It's currently being rigged by iwantgames, so hopefully we can get it out before this week ends.
Well the best of luck to both of you! You guys are amazing doing this so quickly, I definitely wasn't expecting it to be that soon. I wish there was something I could do to help you guys but I have no idea how to do models or the resources to do them. I've been slowly self teaching myself how to do simple texture edits and PSA stuff over the last few years but nothing expert like this.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Dayumn, Shun, how did you get a picture of Marth's T-Stance in THAT high of quality? There's no way that's a Brawl Box image, the polygons on the model look smoother than... like... how they appear in Brawl even 0_o.

Awesome work, I'm rather jealous. I mean, yeah, my textures are pretty good (especially considering I started months ago), but this Marth just looks plain old professional. You're easily one of the sites top texture hackers.

+1 Respect
+20 Internets
+56 EXP

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on November 16, 2013, 12:07:01 AM
...Dayumn, Shun, how did you get a picture of Marth's T-Stance in THAT high of quality? There's no way that's a Brawl Box image, the polygons on the model look smoother than... like... how they appear in Brawl even 0_o.

Rendering in 3DS Max or Maya. (or whichever he used)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Holy hell! If he came out looking like that, it would be hilarious!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^It's Smash 5 Marth!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Any word on progress with the Ike models?

Edit: Ah just seen in the model request section that someone else want's to give it a shot.

With roy coming out for project m, can someone please put Gaius on Roy? Or can Gaius 's outfit be put on roy?
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Gaius
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

I am working on hero ike. just separating a few things, should be done soon.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Here's an actual progress shot of Marth, we've decided to add some other bits to his hair.


Here's another one, with him in his stance. The pauldrons are going to be changed, by the way. No more square-ish vertexed ones! The rigging also isn't final, that's just some quick stuff I did so we could pose him.