Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Rufure on November 26, 2013, 08:54:49 PM
"They said I looked like a girl.
I say they look like corpses."

omfg plz release this


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

My NES styled Marth had the SAME problem, only the eyes were black and not red.

...'Fraid I don't have the answer to fix it either. xD


Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

We've figured it out and his eyes are back to normal now.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on November 26, 2013, 11:56:32 PM

"They said I looked like a girl.
I got over it."

Marth is so pretty.
Looks great. Can't till the rig is done!

Quote from: Rufure on November 27, 2013, 03:43:06 AM
"They said I looked like a girl.
I got over it."

Marth is so pretty.
Looks great. Can't till the rig is done!
I don't think Marth could ever get over it completely. people have been calling him that for years upon years now, like over a decade! Lol.

I think it would be awesome if you guys made it so that his red eyes in that glitch would be his FS Eyes.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry for the lack of activity, but I've been very busy on the past few months, but anyways, fantastic work!
I really like the custom SSB4 Marth you guys are making. Looks great so far and even better than the original brawl model in some parts. Once you finish him, I'd like the back of his hair and his new falchion to be in the awakening Marth update I was doing a few months ago.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on November 22, 2013, 01:39:22 AM
I'm actually working on the Vanguard model, I've already got him ingame with all three swords. Just gotta redo a few things and get everything working correctly. Have any tips for rigging better than decent, IWG?
How is he and Ephraim coming out? I still have to finish Ephraim's hair.


I didn't know you guys were planning on doing Ephraim! Awesome!!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ephraim? Yowza! Like, Awakening Ephraim or standard FE 8 Ephraim? You guys never mentioned this!

Erm, somethin' you might wanna know about the Vanguard Ike, Vert. Satoshi has told me that, while the Vanguard model is currently unfinished/near complete, he has it working in-game. He sent me the file in a PM and every time I tested it, the game froze...!

So here's the rundown.
The hack doesn't work for my set, which is Gecko based.
The hack does work for his set, which is Riivolution based.
Both of us are running P:M, if that matters.

^My theory is, it works for him because Riivo has some fancy-pants filesize-limit-bypass coding or whatever (which is why 4 GB SDs work for Riivo). The Vanguard .pac/.pcs files are currently MASSIVE, almost double the size of any other standard Ike hack.

Standard Ragnell causes quiet freeze after selecting a stage.
Awakening Ragnell causes bzzzt freeze after selecting Ike.
Ettard went untested.

Hopefully you've got some ideas, because as it stands the hack is apparently Riivo only!! XC

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on November 27, 2013, 09:27:09 PM
So here's the rundown.
The hack doesn't work for my set, which is Gecko based.
The hack does work for his set, which is Riivolution based.
Both of us are running P:M, if that matters.

^My theory is, it works for him because Riivo has some fancy-pants filesize-limit-bypass coding or whatever (which is why 4 GB SDs work for Riivo). The Vanguard .pac/.pcs files are currently MASSIVE, almost double the size of any other standard Ike hack.

Hopefully you've got some ideas, because as it stands the hack is currently Riivo only!! XC
Usually when it comes to Riivolution, it can support larger files over GeckoOS's ridiculously small file size limit. So I think he may have to adjust the model to fit that limit. I don't think P:M is the issue. How large is the file he sent you anyway?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2,245 PAC
894 PCS

Standard Ike PAC is liek 721.
...This is definitely the issue.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on November 27, 2013, 09:55:50 PM
2,245 PAC
894 PCS

Standard Ike PAC is liek 721.
...This is definitely the issue.
Damn, you're right. That IS double the size. I don't have experience with model editing, but he's definitely gonna have to scale that file size down somehow in order to get Gecko to support it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually, it's like three times the size...

Wait, there's more. Sometimes hacks work using only PCS, right? And the PCS of this hack is a pretty standard size, right? Right... so, I loaded the hack with only the PCS. It STILL caused freezing!

...This more be more complicated than I thought.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Huh, that's odd? I've certainly been able to just use the .Pcs file standalone on a bunch of other hacks. I wonder why it's still freezing?

Wait, wait, wait, didn't you say that the files were only working on Riivolution? Unless you tested it with that, I'm pretty sure it would still freeze regardless of the size of the file.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.