Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Have all of the Fire Emblem Awakening models been ripped yet? If so, is it possible for me to get Anna's model anywhere?

Thanks to all the support I've been receiving, I've decided to finish Lucina. She's almost done right now, though she still needs UV work. major changes are the shoes and the texture for the face - I don't have the one Satoshi made so I made a new one -.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/4VayN










Also, I need a model of Marth from the WiiU smash, could anyone send me one?

That Lucina looks AMAZING! Also RTB posted a link of all models ripped from SmashU+all the scripts needed to import them into 3ds max on models-resource
https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6 <---- where you can find all the model files from SmashU
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html <------- tutorial and tools for getting them into 3ds max.  
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 13, 2015, 07:35:18 PM
That Lucina looks AMAZING! Also RTB posted a link of all models ripped from SmashU+all the scripts needed to import them into 3ds max on models-resource
https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6 <---- where you can find all the model files from SmashU
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html <------- tutorial and tools for getting them into 3ds max.  
Thanks but  I can't open the files, I don't have 3ds max. I'd need a .obj or a .3ds file.

ah ok, I'll convert Marth for you then later. I'll do it when I get home from classes.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Vert092 on February 13, 2015, 06:16:07 PM
Thanks to all the support I've been receiving, I've decided to finish Lucina. She's almost done right now, though she still needs UV work.
[spoiler]
Lucina doesn't seem amused... Lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 13, 2015, 07:35:18 PM
That Lucina looks AMAZING! Also RTB posted a link of all models ripped from SmashU+all the scripts needed to import them into 3ds max on models-resource
https://www.mediafire.com/?e7tacds6nrot6 <---- where you can find all the model files from SmashU
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27874399/Models/SmashBrosU.html <------- tutorial and tools for getting them into 3ds max.  
hey could you do them in obj or 3ds files?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Nice job Vert. Lucina looks great. I'm glad you decided to finish her.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm so excited to see this nearing completion, I honestly thought this project was all but dead.

Lucina looks fantastic! I do think her ears look a bit angular, but that is my only criticism and it is such a small detail. I can't wait to see the model in-game. On a side note, I don't suppose an Exalted Falchion is within the realm of possibility (please)?

Edit: One of the major problems with the prior Lucina model by the LST, was that the hair was immobile and horribly clipped through her cape. Would it be possible to have her hair be affected by the physics engine, despite being placed over Marth? And if not, could it be rigged to the cape to achieve a similar result?

Quote from: Friesnchip on February 14, 2015, 10:12:55 AM
I'm so excited to see this nearing completion, I honestly thought this project was all but dead.

Lucina looks fantastic! I do think her ears look a bit angular, but that is my only criticism and it is such a small detail. I can't wait to see the model in-game. On a side note, I don't suppose an Exalted Falchion is within the realm of possibility (please)?

Edit: One of the major problems with the prior Lucina model by the LST, was that the hair was immobile and horribly clipped through her cape. Would it be possible to have her hair be affected by the physics engine, despite being placed over Marth? And if not, could it be rigged to the cape to achieve a similar result?

I'm not rigging it, but it's definitely possible


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 14, 2015, 07:29:31 PM
I'm not rigging it, but it's definitely possible
Indeed.

Quote from: Friesnchip on February 14, 2015, 10:12:55 AMAnd if not, could it be rigged to the cape to achieve a similar result?
It's not as easy as it sounds, and won't look as decent as you'd think it'd look. You'll mostly end up with hair being pulled horrendously from the head to the cape bones' positions, and if you bring the cape bones to the level of the head, they'd still animate horribly.

Who was it that added bones to the hair in Lucina's old model... before the one you and your team made Alba?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on February 18, 2015, 01:20:02 AM
Who was it that added bones to the hair in Lucina's old model... before the one you and your team made Alba?
Don't remember that ever existing...

I do remember BigBadBooya making a Sephiroth with animated hair.

Hm... I could've sworn there was one. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Found it... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30162 This is the model I was talking about. The hair was added to the cape... just the first center bone though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Friesnchip on February 14, 2015, 10:12:55 AM
Edit: One of the major problems with the prior Lucina model by the LST, was that the hair was immobile and horribly clipped through her cape. Would it be possible to have her hair be affected by the physics engine, despite being placed over Marth? And if not, could it be rigged to the cape to achieve a similar result?
You mean kinda like what Project M did with Shadow Peach's cape? I don't know if it would be possible, but I made sure her hair doesn't clip as much as it did before. It's much shorter and lower-poly this time, since it works via transparencies.