Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

More progress on Lucina, I updated the textures with the newest ones Shun made. I also had to remap the model and edit some textures.
Not much model progress, proportions are still crap:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does anyone want to port her as well once I'm done?

Wow. Looking pretty lovely there, Lucina. I always enjoy seeing these previews when they come.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Man, and I was hyped up enough about DLC Marth.

These models are really the only thing keeping me sane while waiting for Awakening's localization.

I have one question about Lucina though: How come the colorization on the left eye looks lighter than the right?

Zoom in close to see that it's her birthmark.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Ah, I see then. Guess it just seemed a little off to me because of the angle.

Lucina looks very nice so far. It's hilarious how much these imports make me want Fire Emblem Awakening. XD

She's getting there:







The hair was a [censored] to remap and texture, but I like the result so far. I feel it needs a lot of work, but I really like how she's turning out. What do you think?

The hair may have been a pain, but that looks amazing. Every time I see one of your previews it gets me hyped to get to work on something FE related. *goes to touch Spirit Roy stuff for the umpteenth time*
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Well, I must say, that looks damned amazing. Still, the Naga eye seems a little off to me somehow... Guess it just looks slightly too compressed height wise... I'm not sure, it could just be me being paranoid.

Otherwise, it looks absolutely impressive, I'm amazed at how you got the hair to look, considering Marth's base hair and all. The face looks very nice as well. And I'm really likin' dem boots too.

this may be a little off-topic but as you may know Nanobuds is doing a few requests and I decided to add Nolan from Radiant Dawn since I am an avid fire emblem player and not only is he one of the best characters in Radiant Dawn in my opinion, but me and him also share a first name :P  anyway you should go down to Nanobuds thread and vote for Nolan if you want Nanobuds to do an epic import of him!!


I may not be the biggest FE fan but some of the work I've seen done in this thread looks incredible.

Lucina is looking great so far. Keep it up.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on June 25, 2012, 06:24:02 PM
Well, I must say, that looks damned amazing. Still, the Naga eye seems a little off to me somehow... Guess it just looks slightly too compressed height wise... I'm not sure, it could just be me being paranoid.
It may also be due to the coloring I went with. I'll probably touch it up again later on.

Also, thanks for the compliments all.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on June 25, 2012, 11:17:36 PM
It may also be due to the coloring I went with. I'll probably touch it up again later on.

Ah, that may just be it. From what I've gathered, the mark appears to be a pure white, rather than a light blue.
I'd just experiment with it a bit.

I honestly have no idea why thats the only thing getting my attention...

I haven't made a post in here for a while. Luckily I've made some significant progress on a certain Lord who made his debut outside of Fire Emblem >:3

After adjusting his textures to fit with Brawl's picky digits and FINALLY finishing up about a bazillion tweaks, edits, or in some cases remaking some model parts altogether, I've finally started to rig that custom Roy! Here's some pics;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all for now.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woah, unexpected, yet extremely welcome I'd say.

Possibly one of the best looking Roy models I've seen on the vault/forums, regardless of his marshmallow half. Fantastic job on that so far.

But seriously:
Quote from: Thany on June 26, 2012, 01:24:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That made my night. I have to thank you for that.
And I'm looking forward to this badace's completion.