Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on July 19, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
Got the last three recolors here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also Marisa dyed her hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's my guesses:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2nd is based on Radd also in Shadow Dragon only this time it's actually based on his earlier appearance rather than his Shadow Dragon one.  Guessing from the red hair, green jacket, black arm straps and brown boots (all of which are things Radd has).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3rd was tricky and sly but it's based on Sairi from the upcoming Fire Emblem game, Awakening.  Based on the black hair, black jacket, purple top and white boots (again all of which Sairi has).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on July 20, 2012, 02:43:56 AM
All of these amazing creations, just... I love being a Fire Emblem fan, haha ^^

-semi relevant rambling-
By the way on the account of the Lucina model. Well, I found an image of her on Pixiv that looks like it was created with Brawl in mind, as in how she would look in SSBB (I wish I could find the link).

I kind of wanted to make an in-battle protrait and character select screen icon and model based off of it for you guys, but I don't know if that would be stealing. If so, how would I ask permission from the artist?
You just did ask permission. You're welcome to make CSPs and BPs and submit them to the vault when the hack is released.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: Shun_One on July 20, 2012, 11:20:07 PMYou just did ask permission. You're welcome to make CSPs and BPs and submit them to the vault when the hack is released.

All right, sounds good then! I'll see what I can do when the release comes around.

*facepalming at not getting Sairi right* Oh well, haha.
Hi

Quote from: Albafika on July 21, 2012, 12:09:50 AM
@SDo0m, your guesses are right. :P

Athena was the most annoying to guess, I suppose. lol
Only because I forgot she existed, curse you.

Anyway, the Mia recolors have made me re-think all the other FE recolors I've done. Perchance I'll hop on the "other character pallete's" band-wagon sometime soon.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Just letting everyone here know, I released this old texture hack, Marth from the Fire Emblem Anime:


That's awesome! Makes me want to take more pictures of the recolors in Dolphin
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Good God, am I loving this. Marth's texture looks awesome, liking the Falchion's color especially.
And Mia is looking epic, loving the Sairi recolor. Really looking forward to this big time.

Had enough Mia screenshots? Yes? Too bad.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fir's back sporting some darker shades of blue.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nabarl Mia thinks she's cool. She's not. Okay, she kinda is.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'd say this recolor is pretty Radd.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The elusive Athena, my personal favorite of the recolors.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New swordswoman Sairi gets some love, too.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marisa has pink eyes full of murder.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
A challenger approaches?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Who could it be?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Imma guess Mareeta.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think some Marth, Ike, and Lyn recolors would be extremely badass but if you guys are just going for obscure people that you have to look through a database of FE characters to identify then I'll do them myself.
animecharactersdatabase.com/allchars.php?id=1893&tile hueheheaheauheua

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 22, 2012, 01:32:58 AM
Imma guess Mareeta.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think some Marth, Ike, and Lyn recolors would be extremely badass but if you guys are just going for obscure people that you have to look through a database of FE characters to identify then I'll do them myself.

Well I stuck to only using myrmidons and swordmasters as bases for recolors, so I never really considered Ike, Marth, or Lyndis.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 22, 2012, 01:42:22 AM
Well I stuck to only using myrmidons and swordmasters as bases for recolors, so I never really considered Ike, Marth, or Lyndis.
I figured that's what you did. I ended up taking a cue from you and am messing around with more DLC Marth recolors, 'cept I had to expand my character choices a bit. So many lord's love to wear blue. Who would've thought?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: Albafika on July 23, 2012, 04:01:27 AM
Vert, ayudame. Enseñame como ripeas los modelos de RD. Lo unico que hallamos fueron unos .cmp
I didn'tknow you spoke Spanish too. O:

These models are all looking amazing, I'm really loving Mia. <3 Lucina looks awesome too!