Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

awesome job look foward to any future stages love casino night

July 02, 2012, 11:09:17 PM #121 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:15:29 AM by LegacyWolf
Thanks. I'll stick around for awhile.

I'm also adding a brstm section to this thread. Keep an eye out.

That's cool, lights are good enough for me.
I added the 1P version, 2P version, and Generations Mix to the stage. CPUs derp on it from time to time but who hacks for CPUs :srs:


Yeah, I noticed that. It's because it's over final destination. I'll fix that in the next version. ;D

Already told ya, but nice work on Casino Night Zone!

You're getting very good at this man. ;)

Thanks, bro, that means a lot to me. :D

Like I said, I'll stick around for awhile.


More like your custom Final D XD Sakurai's team is making the actual official one, so make it your own ;D

July 07, 2012, 11:09:21 AM #128 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:46:27 PM by LegacyWolf
Screw sakurai. I'm not even sure what to call it now. xD

Post Merge: July 07, 2012, 12:46:27 PM

New FD design!


I see it's just the Brawl version without some of the stuff it had. The background will give you the most hell if you decide to customize it :P

You're right, it may be difficult. However, I do want to make it more simple than the original final destination.

And yeah, it is the regular FD, but I had to remove some vertices in 3ds max to make it look like this. I think it looks quite nice, though.

July 19, 2012, 12:01:49 AM #131 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:05:50 AM by LegacyWolf
Stage revamps and edits in progress. Preview of Bowser's Castle:



Good to hear. I'll have some other previews up soon.

Looks cool. Can't wait to see in game previews of that!