Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It may not be, who knows (except him of course). But seeing how there's a good preview of it, Legacy can shift focus onto other stages and maybe see how this one turns out, so his version can be different?


I will ask him to stop. If he disagrees, so be it.

I see nothing wrong with still releasing yours. People double-release stuff all the time.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 11, 2012, 02:07:43 PM
I see nothing wrong with still releasing yours. People double-release stuff all the time.
Shadow is an example :srs:
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Well, yes, this is how most of them responded. The shadow vault, however, will never die. This is a unique stage.

Yeah Shadow is a whole different level of ridiculous. You seldom see stages cloned, even so they are still somewhat different.

Add some clouds (like in Battle Stadium D.O.N's version of Budokai Tenkaichi) as platforms or something.

It's not like re-texturing Final Destination or something  :srs:


Honestly, no offense to Mastaklo, but that import could use some working on. Yeah, I plan on giving a HD sky with animated clouds, but maybe not as platforms, and an alternate version rotated 90 degrees, assuming it doesn't deform. It's gonna look great. I guess if he's fine with it, we can both have our own versions.

Like I said, if you add characters fighting in the background, THEN the stage would be alot more impressive.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Like maybe Kid Buu then Gotenks?

Maybe two people that aren't even in the Vault? Add some spice. Kid Buu has his own PSA, I don't really care for him being in the background if I can just be him, lol.


Hmm...maybe in a later version. I'll just release it as planned, then animate later.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 12, 2012, 02:09:41 AM
Like maybe Kid Buu then Gotenks?
Super buu instead xD
so it will be super buu vs. SSJ3 Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 12, 2012, 06:08:36 AM #87 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:10:07 AM by LegacyWolf
Preview of Sky Sanctuary Zone:

Sweet, I've always wanted an excuse to use the music there on a stage.

That's some yellow ass yellow though xD


June 12, 2012, 10:56:28 PM #89 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:37:52 AM by LegacyWolf
Yes, I need to fix the lighting on the stage to resolve that.

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 06:37:51 AM

Here's the best preview of the lookout that I can provide at the moment.