Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 12, 2012, 10:56:28 PM
Yes, I need to fix the lighting on the stage to resolve that.

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 06:37:51 AM

Here's the best preview of the lookout that I can provide at the moment.


if that didnt have bad UV's... i'd totally make it look better... but sadly i cant since i would have to do that for 79 objects -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I will rip a better model with the actual textures. This isn't even the one you improved--this is the very first one. I'd do it myself, but as usual, I don't know how yet.

ah ok... well get to work on it :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I just had a great idea to make Ghostly Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. I'm importing the models separately, and I may need to somewhat modify the background myself. Expect previews soon, as I have been doing some imports, about 5 in specific.

Sweet, can't wait. Every time I see a new "Project M" recolor of Final Destination, I die a little inside. It makes me want to learn stage importing >_> I mean I do anyway, but I can't find a tutorial anywhere.


Lol, I could probably give you brief instructions on how to import stages. Quite simple really.

Sweet, thanks! Just lemme know what software I'll need. Probably best to PM so the thread doesn't get derailed to hell, unless you make an official tutorial.


June 15, 2012, 12:09:30 PM #97 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:10:43 AM by LegacyWolf
I may consider making a separate tut, unless there's plenty already. Anywho, I'll PM you when I can, and give ya some simple directions. ;)

Post Merge: June 16, 2012, 02:02:27 PM

Dammit, I wish I could show you guys a preview of Destiny Island! It's on a whole new level of mind-blowing!

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 04:10:43 AM

On a side note, I have 5 new early previews:

Daisy Cruiser


Cool Cool Mountain


Kami's Lookout


Peach's Castle Interior


...and finally, Ghostly Galaxy


Keep in mind that these are early previews. Some of them look terrible, but they will be fixed up. Hope you guys enjoyed.  :)

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 15, 2012, 12:09:30 PM
I may consider making a separate tut, unless there's plenty already. Anywho, I'll PM you when I can, and give ya some simple directions. ;)
Oh man, I hope you or anyone makes a stage importing tutorial. I'd love to learn how to import anything.
Those are really good previews too, Peach's Castle looks nearly perfect! :)

June 20, 2012, 10:15:53 PM #99 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:05:46 PM by LegacyWolf
Thanks bro. I plan on doing something great for it, but I'm hoping Mewtwo2000 will complete his Wing Cap Tower soon so I can complete Peach's Castle.

Holy shiiiiiiiiit, Peach's Castle Interior and Ghost Galaxy :happy:

June 20, 2012, 10:23:46 PM #101 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:26:36 PM by LegacyWolf
F*ck, I think I have a better picture of Ghostly Galaxy...I'll look for it real quick.

Post Merge: June 20, 2012, 10:26:36 PM

Nevermind. xD

Boss as always :srs:

I know I'm late lol.



I'm also working on my first character import, Fighter Kirby. It'll come with 10 recolors.