Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Since WutzMercy decided to terminate the project, I will eventually be remaking this stage:

Magicant 3D (EarthBound Fan Art)

I'm confident you can do it. All this other stuff for SSBX requires most of my time and attention. Just make it your own, find a way to "make that", into a full fledged Smash Bros. stage, and I'm willing to assist you if you need any help but you got this ;)

Thanks, bro. I am confident that I can complete this with some hard work. I'll tell you if any help is necessary.

In this thread... since I like xxWutzMercyxx's Chaos Shrine that you are doing... I think you should upload it by v1. It looks soo cool.

I'm making Chaos Shrine boy, and it won't be uploaded until it's done  :srs:

Yeah, I gotta fix the lighting soon on casino night zone as well, then I'll release that, if we're still just doing the ssf2 project all-together.

Didn't ItalianStallion say he was going to remake magicant himself?

destiny island looks excellent. where is that from?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 30, 2012, 03:36:02 AMdestiny island looks excellent. where is that from?
Kingdom Hearts
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

^Yeah, I believe it's from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 30, 2012, 03:39:36 AM^Yeah, I believe it's from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
You mean that model is from BBS and not KH1?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 30, 2012, 07:07:56 AM #115 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:20:33 PM by LegacyWolf
Indeed it is.

Post Merge: July 01, 2012, 01:20:32 PM

Casino Night Zone is to be released as soon as the vid is finished uploading. Preview:


My second favorite Sonic stage of all time. It shall be an instant download :srs:
First being Carnival Night Zone.


Well, good to hear, because I just released it. Kinda been awhile. Download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27379

Awesomeeeee bommmmm.
Any plans on animating anything? Like the slots?


Most certainly. If you check the description, I will add animated lights like in SSF2. Not sure about the slots, though.