Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's going to be fantastic. Honestly, I just need the right environment, then I could get started on it.

September 09, 2012, 11:39:57 PM #226 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 12:29:57 AM by LegacyWolf
Well, I promised you the lookout. Here it is.



Post Merge: September 10, 2012, 12:18:34 AM

Better pics.





And for fun...

SSBB Hack - Level 16 CPU

Lookout looks great. I'm wondering though, are the tree's shadows textured onto the stage or are they being projected through different models?

They're projected through their own models.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gooood job!


Quote from: SmashClash on September 10, 2012, 05:22:55 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gooood job!
Dude... WHAT IS THIS FROM?

i hope it will not be as big stage as the kami“s lookout we got now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


September 10, 2012, 10:02:32 PM #234 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:04:35 PM by LegacyWolf
If you're not a mature young adult, I'd suggest not watching Kiss x Sis.

As for the size of the stage, it's much bigger, but I will reduce the size, and maybe record gameplay on it once it's decent.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 10, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
If you're not a mature young adult, I'd suggest not watching Kiss x Sis.
If you are mature like me. :af:
You'll love it. Well, if you like the genre, that is.

September 10, 2012, 11:11:16 PM #236 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:18:58 PM by metatrongrhm
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 10, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
If you're not a mature young adult, I'd suggest not watching Kiss x Sis.
I'm about to go to uni, and I cant dance... I'll have a lot of free time.
EDIT: and thanks Wasabi
EDIT 2: The description sounds similar to another anime I've just finished watching... I think I'll be alright

Quote from: metatrongrhm on September 10, 2012, 11:11:16 PM
I'm about to go to uni, and I cant dance... I'll have a lot of free time.

This sentence made the exact opposite of sense...

September 11, 2012, 12:34:57 AM #238 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 12:48:51 AM by metatrongrhm
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 10, 2012, 11:59:23 PM
This sentence made the exact opposite of sense...
... AFAIK, uni's going out to clubs during weekends, lectures during day...
I cant dance for [censored], so unless it's a pub crawl, I'll probably refrain from going clubbing.
EDIT: Why cant you drink coke while eating dinner?

September 11, 2012, 10:13:04 PM #239 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:55:45 AM by LegacyWolf
wut

Uh, anyway, preview vid of Kami's Lookout.

SSBB Preview - Kami's Lookout

Post Merge: September 12, 2012, 01:32:48 PM

Last preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.