Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 08, 2012, 03:50:56 AM
:v Have a preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great job on this stage, Legacy!
The background and platforms really gives 'that' vibe.

December 08, 2012, 05:40:52 AM #316 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:04:52 AM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 08, 2012, 03:50:56 AM
:v Have a preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for the vid, KingJigglypuff!

Well, I promised a preview vid of Ghostly Galaxy. There it is. Keep in mind that it's an early WIP.

Looks a bit bright, and like you said, it's an easy kill to the left. The shadow system is obviously [censored]ed up, but that might be due to the emulator, if I'm not mistaken.

What the [censored] am I doing...I'm criticizing my own stage...

Again, thanks for the vid.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 08, 2012, 05:35:34 AM
Great job on this stage, Legacy!
The background and platforms really gives 'that' vibe.

You're welcome.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 08, 2012, 05:40:52 AM
You're welcome
I didn't get it yet, so
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 08, 2012, 03:50:56 AM
:v Have a preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[censored] looks really cool so far.
Epic stuff you have legacy.
Just a server opinion...it would be cool to have Poltergeist there...but maybe thats just me.Im serious this time.but idk why i expect a meme.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 08, 2012, 05:57:23 AM
I didn't get it yet, so
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll give you a few, but not the stage.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 01:12:37 AM
Just a server opinion...it would be cool to have Poltergeist there...but maybe thats just me.Im serious this time.but idk why i expect a meme.
LOLwut

Do you not see the plenty of Poltergeists descending in the background?

December 12, 2012, 04:14:16 AM #320 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:17:51 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 12, 2012, 04:01:56 AM
I'll give you a few, but not the stage.
LOLwut

Do you not see the plenty of Poltergeists descending in the background?
Lmfao i meant Bouldergeist. *facepalm*
http://www.mariowiki.com/bouldergeist
Lol

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 04:14:16 AM
Lmfao i meant Bouldergeist. *facepalm*
http://www.mariowiki.com/bouldergeist
Lol


Lols were had.

I'm aware of Bouldergeist. I thought about putting it there, maybe in the background. I could remake it, or rip it from SMG. If we get stage hurtboxes discovered completely, I could have it throw damaging rocks and lines of stalagmites, and throw some punches here and there.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 12, 2012, 01:21:03 PM
Lols were had.

I'm aware of Bouldergeist. I thought about putting it there, maybe in the background. I could remake it, or rip it from SMG. If we get stage hurtboxes discovered completely, I could have it throw damaging rocks and lines of stalagmites, and throw some punches here and there.
Yeah, pikazz is making really nice discoveries on rels including hurtboxes, its just about time to see them fully.
Btw would be cool, also i think i have some gfx you might be interested for the Moon stage.  but if yes, when i get my pc i can help with some gfx or animating (stage no because i suck at them xD)

December 12, 2012, 11:34:33 PM #323 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:47:14 AM by LegacyWolf
The Moon? [censored], I haven't touched that stage in months...well, I think I've got it.
I know you suck...I know. .-.

December 15, 2012, 07:15:49 AM #324 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 08:07:32 PM by LegacyWolf
Completed a stage. The sun was being a [censored] and started causing problems. >.>

Time of Day Destination





Click the pretty button down here!



Whoa man thats sexy!
*Downloads*

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 12, 2012, 11:34:33 PM
The Moon? [censored], I haven't touched that stage in days...well, I think I've got it.
I know you suck...I know. .-.
Lmao but that was a yes or no? >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 07:20:57 AM
Whoa man thats sexy!
*Downloads*
Lmao but that was a yes or no? >_>

Nope. Thanks for the offer, though.

December 15, 2012, 07:52:03 AM #327 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:29:13 PM by ItalianStallion
Holy [censored] that Ghostly Galaxy stage looks sexy! *o*

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 15, 2012, 07:49:02 AM
Nope. Thanks for the offer, though.
Lol k man no prob. ;D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2012, 07:52:03 AM
Holy [censored] that Ghostly Galaxy stage looks sexy! *o*
This^ Also...you were working on another SMG stage...right? i dont remember well. >_>

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2012, 07:52:03 AM
Holy [censored] that Ghostly Galaxy stage looks sexy! *o*

I wish I could provide another preview, but the stage doesn't even look half-decent...

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2012, 07:05:19 AM
Also...you were working on another SMG stage...right? i dont remember well. >_>
I still have to work on Freezeflame Galaxy.