Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Of course I'd like to see a revamp. =D

Quote from: PervyMan on February 02, 2013, 11:46:01 PM
not me :D
Naw I'm kiddin. DO IT!
:>.>: I'm watching you, Pervy...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

[censored]ing black text. You're lucky. -.-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've improved the textures and animated the flags. I have yet to reduce the filesize.


Dem sexy textures looks sexy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Legacy on February 03, 2013, 04:13:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've improved the textures and animated the flags. I have yet to reduce the filesize.
Daaaayuumm.

Looks really great :srs:


V2 looks like [censored] compared to this one now. Not even half done either.

More previews?

Quote from: Legacy on February 03, 2013, 07:44:44 AM
More previews?
Yes.

Make us fall in love with your texture work. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Good enough. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Falls in love*

I want to marry it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well done - that looks impressive. ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

>.>
stages are IMO one of the types of mods that include most personnal art

Last preview before I upload

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hhhhhnnnnnggggg!

I love it! =D

Kawaii Desu! \^0^/

I'll be glad to make the teaser video for you. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]