Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 17, 2013, 01:40:27 AM
Well, I just hope everyone likes it. I've worked on it for a really long time.

Also, your positive comments always keep me going. Thanks, everyone.

Keep on truckin' Mr.Wolf. :V

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2013, 03:04:18 PM
Keep on truckin' Mr.Wolf. :V
Will do!

I wanted to do a little comparison.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm just saying I'm quite happy with the results.

I love it! Camera is great. I just wish I had two good songs for it. I had one but I lost it at some point.


Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 18, 2013, 04:14:16 AM
Will do!

I wanted to do a little comparison.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm just saying I'm quite happy with the results.
It looks great. Too bad I formatted my Wii to sell it soon.

Holy [censored]. I never saw the difference.

And congratulations for have become a Brawl Vault Staff.

Quote from: KTH on July 20, 2013, 01:43:27 AM
Holy [censored]. I never saw the difference.

And congratulations for have become a Brawl Vault Staff.


D:

And thanks, guys.

Well, I'm continuing the Freezeflame Galaxy thing. Same progress, trying to add a different shine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kudos to finishing the Lookout and the promotion; it is a rather fitting color for you LegacyWolf.

Regarding the Freezeflame Galaxy, might I suggest adding a simple outline around the planet similar to the one in the trophy display stage? It'll add smoother transition towards space, giving the planet a more realistic feel.
- Forte

Quote from: Forte on July 20, 2013, 09:05:17 AM
Kudos to finishing the Lookout and the promotion; it is a rather fitting color for you LegacyWolf.

Regarding the Freezeflame Galaxy, might I suggest adding a simple outline around the planet similar to the one in the trophy display stage? It'll add smoother transition towards space, giving the planet a more realistic feel.
- Forte

Thanks.

Well, that actually looks like a fog. Marvelous idea.

*comes back forever later to download the two new stages*

Nice. And congrats on classing up to Staff.



Well done on getting into the Staff!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Does you still have that stage of Tales of Symphonia from SSF2?

Oddly enough, I don't. It was given to Mercy, and he still has it.

What are these guys talking about "classing up to the staff"?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302