Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 09, 2013, 07:52:47 AMSSBB Preview - Sky Sanctuary Zone
Ooh, is that a Mecha Sonic I see rusting over there in the corner?

I like it. Also, nice progress on Freezeflame.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 09, 2013, 02:26:07 PM
Ooh, is that a Mecha Sonic I see rusting over there in the corner?

I like it. Also, nice progress on Freezeflame.

Glad you like it. You can thank KTH for that rusty Mecha Sonic. :P

Freezeflame galaxy should be finished after I try adding a shine to the ice, shadows, fix the collisions, and add a few more models.

I really like the way Sky Sanctuary and Chemical Plant are turning out. As for FreezeFlame, I'm looking forward to the release.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I had a sudden urge to start making SSP's. Anyone think that's a fantastic idea?

about time u make SSP's... :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on August 14, 2013, 10:02:00 PM
about time u make SSP's... :P

Not a response I had presumed. Was it expected of me? :P

I've also added a poll. I'd like a few ratings for some of the stages I've made that I, in a way, favor the most.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 14, 2013, 08:53:09 PM
I had a sudden urge to start making SSP's. Anyone think that's a fantastic idea?
I believe it is a fantastic idea indeed.


August 15, 2013, 01:46:49 AM #622 Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:52:39 PM by LegacyWolf
Well then I guess I might as well. I'll make some soon. I'll also be adding some nice effects to them in photoshop, but not enough to obscure the image of the stage itself. :P

Also, for those who already voted, please do so again. I needed to edit the poll.

Edit: I'll be making some SSP's of some of my stages, and maybe some other stages I really like. I'll see what you guys think.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I do what I want.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 17, 2013, 01:55:00 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I do what I want.
Well lookie here. I'm in between school terms, have a fresh weekend ahead of me, and a newly downloaded Brawl Minus MAX desperately in need of stages large enough to accomodate the epically powerful characters and CSPs to go with said stages.

And Legacy delivers.

I thank you.


Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 17, 2013, 01:55:00 AM
I do what I want.
Can i put this quote in my sig? :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 17, 2013, 02:22:03 AM
Well lookie here. I'm in between school terms, have a fresh weekend ahead of me, and a newly downloaded Brawl Minus MAX desperately in need of stages large enough to accomodate the epically powerful characters and CSPs to go with said stages.

And Legacy delivers.

I thank you.

Happy to do so.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 17, 2013, 02:49:02 AM
Can i put this quote in my sig? :srs:

Wh-

...well, sure.

August 17, 2013, 03:22:16 AM #627 Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:58:28 AM by Akeno-sempai
Thanks!
I like your work so far! :laugh:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 17, 2013, 03:22:16 AM
Thanks!
I like your work so far! :laugh:

Fixed.

And now, you have to keep it there. Until the end of time.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 17, 2013, 01:55:00 AM
I do what I want.

Akeno's sig brought me here... I'm glad it did! Man you are incredibly awesome.