Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lol, I was only kidding. xD And yea, stages have been dead in awhile. Fortunately, I feel an exceptional interest in stages, especially ones that change, so I will keep stages alive here as long as I can! :D

May 23, 2012, 06:55:54 PM #31 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:58:01 PM by Mariodk
i am glad that some ppl making stages
its only char. hacks there is beeing made (and very rare CSP/Bps for them and almost non perfect Posed only SJS do them right now )

and non SSP/icons for the newest stages too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks, and I agree. If you don't mind me asking, how's progress on that Gotenks PSA you mentioned to me?

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 23, 2012, 07:00:09 PM
Thanks, and I agree. If you don't mind me asking, how's progress on that Gotenks PSA you mentioned to me?
right now its on hold but i think its about 70% done (animation wise),90% done(model wise just needing fixes on SSJ3 Hair rig,on vest) and 5% done(PSA wise)
i will finish him then my summer holiday start and i dont got internet in 2 weeks
since i got anything i needing for him
also why i started on Naruto instead since i am needing internet for make him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If anyone needs any SSS Names / Icons / Previews, just let me know. I'll gladly make them. I have no idea what the font is for the default stage name font, so mine will be custom unless someone can let me know how that works.


Sounds good, looking forward to it. And I thought I saw the font in the miscellaneous category, but I just checked and I couldn't find anything. I'd suggest looking there.

Quote from: Haseyo on May 23, 2012, 07:37:27 PM
If anyone needs any SSS Names / Icons / Previews, just let me know. I'll gladly make them. I have no idea what the font is for the default stage name font, so mine will be custom unless someone can let me know how that works.
I believe the font is Verdana Bold and Crisp setting. I THINK.

I honestly heard it was Times New Roman that was seriously over-photoshopped...

The actaul Brawl font is "Impact" all capitals in Photoshop, believe meh :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 24, 2012, 01:24:49 AM
The actaul Brawl font is "Impact" all capitals in Photoshop, believe meh :P

I'm pretty sure this is correct... someone posted the exact font somewhere and I can't seem to find it, but I think that was it. XD

Also.... and I hate to be "that guy," but could you please put the images and videos in your OP in spoilers? Don't mean to pester, but it stretches the page and makes it hard to browse. /:

May 24, 2012, 03:34:30 AM #40 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:56:45 PM by LegacyWolf
Well, that settles that. And I'll put more spoilers. I just needed someone to tell me that it was needed. :/

Post Merge: May 26, 2012, 03:02:28 AM

The next 2 stages I'll upload are Xbox 360 and Destiny Island, preferably in the same day. I'm adding the "red ring of death" effect on the xbox, in which the stage turns chaotic and everything turns red. Here's an update:


Lol, looks nice! Especially the crazy effects in there

*Waits for the other previews

May 27, 2012, 01:07:16 AM #42 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 09:09:45 AM by LegacyWolf
Trust me, there's gonna be more. The Xbox should be released later today. Animations are fixed and textures are all that need to be fixed on the xbox. I'm hoping to complete destiny island as well, then it's back to the SSF2 project! ;D

Umm....so...yeah...Just keep an eye out. :)

Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 02:32:57 AM

Xbox 360 update! Given the circumstances, I should release this stage later today. :D



Post Merge: May 27, 2012, 09:09:44 AM

Last update before I release it:


The xbox 360 stage looks cool man. It's just that the x in thr middle needs to be moved a little bit to the right. But other than that it looks great.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.