BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just a new machinima I'm cooking up, which is a direct continuation of Sonic 1,2, 3, and Sonic and Knuckles. Unlike SA DX which is NOT a direct continuation >_>

Anyway, part one of the prologue, hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFunqRDkJnA

Don't expect a Part Two anytime soon, I need to revamp my Dark Super Sonic psa first, which includes new animations and even some custom ones. So yeah, no part two just yet :srs:

Hi! A couple months ago I decided to get strated in stage hacking to know at least the basic things of stage hacking.I still don't know about editing models and those things yet.But I have got some experience and have learned some things.So I decided to start my own projects.So that's what I have till the moment:


Crash Bandicoot 3 : Egypt Age



Description:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Coming Soon!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I wanted to make a simple PSA over Shiek, but realized that I have no skill or know-how of making a PSA.
My idea was going to use DMN/Eva's X-23 model texture, but make/get a rel to put it over Sheik. Then make a PSA to go along with the character. The only moves I had planned on changing were the specials.
SpecialN- Similar to marth's SpecialS (a combo of attacks)
SpecialHi- Similar to marth's SpecialHi (both or one hand above head having hitboxes)
SpecialS- Similar to Ike's SpecialS (just attacking with her hands instead of a sword)
SpecialLw- Basically Captain Falcon's SpecialLw, just without the fire.

If anyone would like to make this easy PSA, or make a different X-23 PSA with only changing the special (or more if you want), or give me advice on how to make this PSA on my own, this would be greatly appreciated.
     
           -Kurosaki
     

Hi, I am newbie to change skins and wanted to SSBB shall ask some questions
first of all I want to clarify that use 1.4 wiiscruber

example: color change to metaknight and red instead of going out darkvader

My question is: what should I do that when you change the color to leave metaknight darkvader texture and not the color red?
(I mean in the menu slecting characters)

Sorry but Im frmo spain and i dont speak much english

I edited a texture for personal use, but whenever I put the FitMarth05.pac file on my SD card, I am still Marth instead of using the texture I want. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Can somebody make a vertex of WereGarurumon(pictures: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/Weregarurumon.gif / http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/c/c9/WereGarurumon_b.jpg ) on Wolf? I have some Ideas.

What to Do:
1) Vertex/Change Wolf's clothes into more like WereGarurumon's.
2) Take out Wolf's head and replace it with Charizard's. Charizard's head needs to be vertexed so it can look like WereGarurumon's, like Charazard's horns can be WereGarurumon's ears. Charizard's needs to be larger to fit with Wolf's body, if Charizard's head is too small.
3) Wolf's feet need to be replaced by Bowser's. Of course, Bowser's feet need to be shrunk to be the same size of Wolf's original feet; only wider(possibly) and a little bit bigger.

Well, that's all! Thankyou for taking your time to read this. Please try to do this vertex! Thankyou once again!

PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Hi guys, i want to delete some polygon of my hack.

I know i have the Material Edit but i want we can show the polygon on BrawlBox too.

Thank you for the help.

Greetings, my friends.  As you may already know, I am a new member here.  I have been using this site for at least half a year without officially registering and I felt that I may as well proceed to becoming an actual member here.  Although I most likely will not have anything useful to offer for the time being, I will consecutively come to this site just as I have been upon my discovery of it.

I hope that I will eventually become a great asset to this Brawl hacking community.  I trust that I will come up with something, in due time.  For now, however, this simple greeting will have to do.  I suppose I'll be seeing you around.

Can sombody provide the download link About cloud strife the other one seems to be broken. :notimp: :notimp: what the heck happened i wanted it because i Saw a video about his taunts and he has PSA movement like his skydown makes fire laser come out of his sword i dont see how the crap is hell is that possible :srs:  but it was so awesome i wanted to download :af2: please provide a fix one if possible  :oshi: And i also saw another video dedicated to meow mix and it was about Knuckles as pikachu and can somebody tell me where do i put CSP for CSS because i got texture hacking down but i wanted to know.... also it be funny when people say that people like shadow is a playable character on brawl but its just a hack that they dont know hahahahahahah.

Sonic:Show Scourge because i hate him but the one i found y the crap does he got hearts on his chest :notimp: i thought there were suppose to be cuts.

Scoruge:ooooooooooooooooooo you want me to kill you again with my hearts because you hate the :happy:
My sword is very heavy but I don't care.

im doing a mod with all sonic OC's (my own)
here is one his name is Shawn R. Royale
please help



he is fast NOT as fast as sonic though

moveset:
he uses thunder as up (A)
chaos spear as -> (B)
chaos blast as down (B)
air up (B) chaos control upward
air down (B) chaos control downward
-> (A) swings katana with lightning bolt
down (A) spin dash
FS: Chaos Thunder Storm

i know it's a tall order but thank you ahead of time

I was wondering if ANYBODY could make a vertex of Omega Shenron for a character (Ganondorf would be a good candidate, I suppose).

For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, here he is.


I will be proud when I see him in Brawl.
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

what type? Just say what type of person you think he is example ***** is awesome :af:
or somtiin like dat (got lazy on spelling :P)

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5_n80qa-8

This is my new thread. Like I said in the video, I WON'T be taking requests UNLESS they can and will be done.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5_n80qa-8

This is my new thread. Like I said in the video, I WON'T be taking requests UNLESS they can and will be done.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5_n80qa-8

This is my new thread. Like I said in the video, I WON'T be taking requests UNLESS they can and will be done.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.