Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17
Author Topic: BSRTMs are messing up  (Read 60784 times)
rederci939
Expert Kitten

Aha! after all, I am a genius amn't I?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2011, 07:29:27 PM »

Basically a database of 3ds FCs

rederci939: 2062-9218-5778

arcray20
Extreme Kitten

Makoto-chan is my waifu <3

• Awards Donator Hey! Listen! C

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 02:58:15 AM »

im not sure why as it has never done this before.
    it keeps freezing when i try to play a subspace stage.
    and i always like playing subspace with new costumes(hacks)
    as hard as ive tried, i cant figure out why its freezing! I see what you did there ...

is it normal for some data to become decayed(corrupted) suddenly or somthing?

I AM THE TWILIGHT!

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: September 01, 2011, 07:20:58 PM »

A rather hot topic. What do you think about the US Death Penalty?

I'm pretty against it. It costs more than a life-sentence, is less of a deterrent of crime, and wastes lives. After all, an eye for an eye makes the world blind :/

Discuss.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »

When I create a new tree or export a DAE over someone else, (any Brawl character) and go to the Model Viewer, I don't see anything. I tried the instructions at the OP, but I can't seem to be able to do them, as most steps requires things I ignore where are they and/or how to do this. Can someone re-export my models so they can be viewable in BrawlBox? I'll give the link once I get an answer.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 11:34:28 AM »

can someone make this sonic vertexed legs to look like pants and make them black

http://www.mediafire.com/?hwbswtn004hdic7

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

milliondollar mistake
    Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: September 06, 2011, 06:29:17 PM »

This is just my first video with me in it, showing off some of my Nintendo clay figurines. I do take requests and I will put up some tutorials. Here's a video I made about an hour ago.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWRKr8yWb4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWRKr8yWb4</a>

I don't just make video game characters too, so you can request other things besides that.

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
    Name:James
    FC:0216-0855-5243

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #81 on: September 08, 2011, 07:29:40 AM »

I have about 4 reported sfx that has no video to preview them, and trust me there are more.  This is bad since I can't seem to find anyway to make any previews with my brothers Roxio capture card.

If the numbers starts to exceed higher to the point where It will have nearly reported all of my sfx, I'll have to remove some if not all sfx related hacks of mine on the vault, and lock them on my mediafire account till I can provide videos for them.

So, I'll still make sound effects, I just wont be uploading them though.  Which is why I am asking for anyone to help me out in making videos for my soundeffects.  Rina-chan/Peach and L'arc really don't need one since they both are in the same video, but everyone else will.  Maybe not the Roy voice since Double D's actually better (he needs a voice preview too).  Any help will be appreciated please?

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: September 12, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »

ok i was wondering if anyone would consider to make this vertex of my gf's O.C. called Steel the Hedgehog. (He's the Anti-Silver, like Scourge is the Anti-Sonic). I just need someone who can edit the front quills to look like this.

http://scourgesbestbuddy.deviantart.com/art/Steel-the-Hedgehog-198098880?moodonly=24

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: September 12, 2011, 02:39:45 PM »

A long long story... Long story...

The latest week, i tried to install AR GC on my Wii (video by DSHacker14), so i've install Custom IOS Installer 1.3 and after on the video he said to install MIOS Patcher. I've stopped here because i not did to install the MIOS.

Put after that, USB Loader stopped to run correctly, he freezed everytime... Same for Wiiflow.
    So all glitched. I've launch Pimp my Wii but nothing change.

I've formate my Wii and use ModMii, he install many IOS, CIOS and MIOS... And now the problem was :

SSBB freeze at the level choice...

Only SSBB! Others games work correctly. And the most strange was the Classic Mode work.
    So i tried all for repair that :

- Change ISO
    - ModMii
    - Pimp my Wii

But nothing change... So please people, help me or if that continue i think i'm gonna leave Brawl Hacking...

Thank you.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: September 12, 2011, 02:40:00 PM »

A long long story... Long story...

The latest week, i tried to install AR GC on my Wii (video by DSHacker14), so i've install Custom IOS Installer 1.3 and after on the video he said to install MIOS Patcher. I've stopped here because i not did to install the MIOS.

Put after that, USB Loader stopped to run correctly, he freezed everytime... Same for Wiiflow.
    So all glitched. I've launch Pimp my Wii but nothing change.

I've formate my Wii and use ModMii, he install many IOS, CIOS and MIOS... And now the problem was :

SSBB freeze at the level choice...

Only SSBB! Others games work correctly. And the most strange was the Classic Mode work.
    So i tried all for repair that :

- Change ISO
    - ModMii
    - Pimp my Wii

But nothing change... So please people, help me or if that continue i think i'm gonna leave Brawl Hacking...

Thank you.

DarthVansalon
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: September 17, 2011, 06:35:39 PM »

After downloading hacks on my SD Card, it freezes on stage selection. Any idea what causes this? Only hacks I had on were Sdoom's Shadow over Donkey Kong and Time Mage Zelda.

~Darth Vansalon~

Kitikira
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: September 18, 2011, 04:19:36 PM »

Hello, I'm trying to replace the CSP, CBP, Character Icon, and Results Screen Image of Link. Currently I've been having no issues, as I have found the location of Link's CSP in the Common5.pac. Having replaced that and loading SSBB, it works. Now that I have done that, I moved on to trying to get the others changed.
    Now here is where I come into trouble. Having looks around through Common5.pac, I noticed that there are certain parts where objects seemed to be duplicated, such as two different locations in which character Icons are found. I'm having a hard time figuring out what items are where, and would like some help from someone experienced in where to find Link's CBP, Character Icon, and Results Screen Image.

MusicMaster6790
    Intermediate Kitten

Ike The Ultimate Swordsman

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: September 19, 2011, 02:48:03 PM »

for photos to hack ssbb stages and people which should i download i tried gimp,paint net photo shop my dad said he will not get it is there anything to hack stages plus people anything free plezzz

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #88 on: September 19, 2011, 05:09:05 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32948.0

click link^^

sorry for two threads... but im pretty sure the one in the help forum wont get as much help as here. if this isnt the right place to post this just tell me.

i need the Group, Wave, and Collection IDs for an announcer call over olimar.

the link of the hack is in the other thread.

thanks!

SSBB666
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #89 on: September 22, 2011, 09:14:12 PM »

Just recently i added new codes to my RSBE01 file and everytime i add new ones to my existing 1 it freezes any help?

<*SSBB666*>

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17
    Print
    Jump to: