BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I tried to use .rel-ported Marth over R.O.B. and Peach over Wario in SSE, but the Wii froze.  However, the Wii did not make that annoying tone you get normally when the game freezes.  Anybody know any fixes?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The heroine of Mischief Makers.  I had this idea for some time now... I hope you all find these ideas interesting. :P

She should either go over Peach, or be ported on someone else... I'd prefer she be ported over someone... Like Diddy, or something. I haven't worked out all the damage, or even attacks yet, but this will likely change later.

Overview:
She would be a grappler character, yes yes, I know we have Dedede and Ice Climbers, but I mean more of a true grappler, not a chain grabber.

She would have moves that can cancel into her grab, but some of these would have strict timing on them. She would however have a dash, much like Zero's that can cancel into her grab as well... This dash would have less distance then Zero's.

Her weakness however would be, she would be light weight, since Theo didn't make her a heavy built robot. And her grab range would be short, very short. However to make up for that, she would have a lot of options to lead into grabs.

__________________________________________
Move set:

Neutral A: A quick punch, this is to get foes away from you.

Forward tilt: She steps forward, and backhands the foe. A bit slower then neutral A, but can kill at high percentages, this might be able to cancel into a grab... Maybe...

Down tilt, A quick low kick, this would work a bit like Ness' down tilt, but with more range, and does 2% damage. Per hit.

Up tilt: *This can be changed* An upward sweep of her arm, this is a juggling move.

Dash Attack: A shoulder ram, weak damage, but good knock back.

Forward smash: This would have a good bit of start up lag... But once she attacks, she does a charging punch across the stage, this can be canceled into her grab, but only if the move doesn't hit. The move itself would be a good kill move, this is for mix up.

Down Smash: A swiping kick, this would have short range, and a bit of start up... But can drag foes towards her, and no end lag, letting her grab them.

Up smash: She punches upward, a bit like Shoryuken.

Neutral air: *This can be changed* A spin? Not quite sure yet...

Forward air: *This can be changed* Perhaps a forward punch? Not quite sure here...

Down air: Using her jets, she thrusts downward at the foe, this would be a weak spike, it would mainly be used after her down throw as a follow up.

Up air: Either she sweeps upward with her arm, or she does a flip kick.

Back air: A turning backhand. This would be a good kill move, but lacks range.

Neutral special: Possibly a command grab if possible?

Forward special: A dash much like Eldiran's Zero, however it would have less distance, this would be her main tool to lead into grabs. And to move around the stage.

Down special: *Filler* A jumping dodge somewhat like Zero Suit Samus', but, more distance, less invincibility, and she faces the opposite direction she did the move.

Up special: She uses her jets to make one large burst of fire to rocket upward, then free falls. This would deal no damage, it would be just used for recovery. It could be aimed a little bit, to go either left, or right, or just straight up.

Grab: A short range grab, this is why she would need tools to get these in.

Pummel: "SHAKE SHAKE!" Anyone who's played Mischief Makers should know what this is... For those who haven't, she shakes her foe, this would be quick, and do 1% damage per shake.

Forward throw: One of her main killing throw, this would kill at the center of Final Destination at 140%... So, it would be deadly on the side of the stage.

Down throw: Her set up throw, she jumps in the air with the foe still in her hands, then throws them straight down, she would be in the air after this throw is done, leading either into getting away from the foe, or down airing them.

Up throw: A simple toss upward, a good set up at low percentage, and a good kill move at high percentage.

Back throw: She throws the foe back, at an upward angle. This could lead into gimping, but shouldn't kill like forward throw.

__________________________________________
Attributes:

Number of jumps: 10.
Yes, 10 jumps, the first jump would be normal. But after that, they would be very very short jumps, to mimic her jets in the actual game, if possible, her side B air should take down a point from her jumps.

Weight: 80.

Walk speed, slow.

Run speed: A bit faster then her walk, but she would need to use side B for speed.

Air movement: Average air movement, trying to match how her air movement is in the game.

Her item throwing would be a bit more powerful then normal.

So this is a custom made Zero Suit Samus but the hair is a too long for my liking. Unfortunately I do not know how to shorten the hair so if someone who does know, it would be much appreciated if you could. I would like the hair length to stop at around her shoulders.
http://www.mediafire.com/?trckxn3r8q3w810

Could someone possibly make a Ryu vertex, because the ones in the vault are good dont get me wrong but i want a vertexed one thats almost perfect because if i get this done by someone than i already have someone who will do the PSA.
<*SSBB666*>

If I make a CSS using CSS Organizer 2.0 how would I make the second set of repeated characters load the alloys and giga bowser/warioman like on ASF1nk's CSS.

I finally decided to import Venusaur and Blastoise from PokePark Wii Adventure onto Squirtle and Ivysaur, as I now know that MDL0s from Wii games CAN be ported into Brawl via BrawlBox, but wherever I try to play as them, they crashes the Wii! I imported their .mdl0 files over Ivysaur's and Squirtle's as well as their textures, but the Wii still crashes... Anyone has an idea on how to fix this?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

There is one game that worries me that is gets no attention: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. I say is the most underrated game i have played. If castlevania series that famous, why Legacy of darkness never mentioned? :'(
"The Arcana which means all is revealed"

http://www.yescustom.com/product-catalog/custom/Custom-Watches-123
click create it.
change colour to black.
upload your fav dota hero picture.
add to cart.
put this code in when you checkout: yescustom (takes $2 off order)
select standard shipping.
enjoy cheap dota watch.



join us to get IPAD,maybe you are the next one



Design any watches you want and with the low price&good quality .Let's go!

Pike Queen Lucy from Pokemon over ZSS :zsuit: or Zelda :zelda:.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

EVERYTIME I RUN WIIFLOW WITH A CODE BIGGER THAN 1.99 KB, WIFLOW DOES NOT LOAD BRAWL. IT JUST LAGS. IM POSITIVE IT IS BECAUSE THE HUGE CODE. ANY FIX FOR WIIFLOW?

Since I am using the Okuu PSA and Vertex over diddy, I found it awkward that she constantly fires peanuts off during the final smash.
I was wondering how I could go about changing the peanut model into something more Utsuho oriented, like a ball of flame.

If its simple replacement I can do it myself, but If it takes some more than that I really am interested in knowing.
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

I am new here and i have learned to hack!! my next project will be minecraft steve PSA or Mecha Sonic.
both of them are started. my favorite characters in Brawl is
And :

Expecting Vegeta?











































TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME!


yes that's right no Vegeta just some pure good old Waluigi with a PSA ready for the using

now here is a Video showing what Waluigi can do cos im to lazy to wright up a character bio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJwwQU23z4

Moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


before you run off back to your Wii with Waluigi there are things you have to know

what you can find here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


you want the WAA? then here's the WAA!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028&Moderated=All MORE LAZYNESS


Cerdits

Marioking64DS(Me) - Moveset Designer/Textures/Animator
KingJigglypuff - PSAer
_Data_Drain_ - Tester
EternalYoshi - Fix Hurt Boxes
doublek642 - The PSAer for the older version on ToonLink
snoopy - For the Port over Pit
SJS -  CSP
ChiboSempai - The First Project Lead for Waluigi(over Red Alloy)




This would be EXTREMELY beneficial to the people like me who have every last Waluigi thing on Toon Link.

I hate Pit myself, and would gladly replace him, but as stated above, All my Waluigi stuff (announcer call, portraits, SFX, etc...) are on Toon Link.

And if I may be honest, I quite actually hate Toon Link MORE than Pit. Pit at least has a unique moveset (Cheap as it is, it's original...), but Toon Link? Just a generic Link clone.

So...yeah. Whoever has the time to port Waluigi on Toon Link (again), it would be much appreciated.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

okay, so i added some new hacks, but then I went into brawl, and my hacks didnt work! I tried removing the hacks I added, but it doesnt help! anyone want to help me or know why?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.