BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wazzup. I'm Redpwnage795. and after  2 months of getting textures, music and moar, I decided to join! :af:

I haven't made any textures though... but i might make one. :)
I'm back after a long while.

Ok, so this basically makes it so Mario does not look weird while doing a falcon punch, or Samus not shrinking when using a taunt for Mario. *Pics will come later*

Step 1) Open your model you want the animations for in Brawl Box

Step 2) Preview the model

Step 3) Open the FitMotionEtc.pac of the character you WANT AN ANIMATION FROM

Step 4) Go to the animation and export it

Step 5) Open the FitMotionEtc.pac of the character you ARE VIEWING THE MODEL OF

Step 6) Go to the animation you want to replace and import the exported animation over it.

Step 7) Go to the first frame, and on the side click INSERT

Step 8) Go to Wait1

Step 9) Go to frame 1

Step 10) On the left side, open up the Bones section and click on TopN

Step 11) On the right, click COPY

Step 12) Go to the IMPORTED animation and press paste (Make sure you are on frame 1)

Step 13) Check and see if all the frames are not stretched

Step 14) Save


If you need help, post a question. Pics will come later
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I made a battle portrait and csp for the may texture hack for ZSS. Credit to Tajtehninja for the texture

Texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*May%2FHaruka*&NameExact=on&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Zero+Suit+Samus&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Zero+Suit+Samus

CSP (Right click on it and hit Save Image As...): http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=ka1jwakfxmtsc7y&thumb=4

Battle Portrait: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?an2nurk3k55qlgi

Now you can tie that texture together!  :D

Once again, Credit goes to Tajtehninja for the texture. CSP and Battle Portrait made by me.
I'm back after a long while.

Hi guys im brand new to all of this and ive got no idea what im doing. Ive just downloaded the chaos master shadow, my wii is homebrewed(if that matters idk) and I want to add this shadow char to my roster over sonic. Problem is i have no idea where to start. Help please :srs:

Hi, just wondering if anyone on here can do Manic the Hedgehog from Sonic Underground? He's my favorite character EVER and Im sorta kinda a huge fangirl. xD So if someone can make it Id give theem cookies and love them forever. <=3 I just wanna make sure that mostly the hair is right. And he has the necklace. Thanksss. <3


Here's a picture of him:
http://grr2530.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d8x12r And he doesnt have a chain necklace, its more of just a band with a silver drumkit on it. If you look up more pics on Google or Deviantart Im sure youll find some better ones. But thanks to whoever can do this! ^ ^

I made a stage that has you fighting on a giant pipe from mario world. Also you get lowered into the pipe periodicly. But when lowered inside all you see is the green of the pipe. How would you make the camera zoom in to see the the players not the outside of the pipe.
p.s. the pipe is hollow.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

I used to know how to do it, but I forget. :/

I used to know how to do it, but I forget. :/

I used to know how to do it, but I forget. :/

I used to know how to do it, but I forget. :/

I've been trying to do this for a while now, but failed.
I wanna edit the Stage Selection Screen Icons, these ones:
http://i55.tinypic.com/avsxvs.png
But I don't know how. Help please. What file should I edit?

I'm going to go straight to the point.  This is the last poll for the hackers.  Who is the best of the best.  You only get one vote, and it's between the 5 who got the highest votes in the last topic

>>ATTENTION MODS/ADMINS!!<<

I would like it if you could merge this poll with the one in the above topic.  I didn't remove the other poll because of the fact that it still had the option to vote for 7 people.  Obviously I don't want that.

Because I'm making a model hack on WarioMan.

I'm making Vampire Wario, using AdfroMan's Caped Wario. But when I use the Final Smash with Wario, The Game Freezes.

I have the FitWarioman.pac, the PACs and PCS, and the Spy.pac. This makes me ASSUME he needs a MotionPac. But when I went to the MediaFire page with all the Brawl Files, there was none.

Does WarioMan even HAVE a MotionPac? And if not, what's going wrong?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

QUICK DISCLAIMER
I am unaware of the gruesome details that go into creating vertex hacks, so I apologize in advance if anything I say is totally stupid.

Anyways, I don't have enough free time to learn how to make vertex hacks right now, so I'm just going to throw out the ideas that have been wandering around in my mind.

Jr. Troopa :mk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Minun & Plusle :popo:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kat & Ana :popo:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ROB 64 :rob:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Il Piantissimo :mario: or :luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shigeru Miyamoto :link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In other news, I have no idea what the difference between a texture and a vertex is. Hopefully I've got this right.
My Wishlist:

I was wondering if someone would like to give me a skitty, jirachi, trapinch and/or milotic?

if you want to give me a hacked pokemon tell me first