BSRTMs are messing up

Started by airpirate545, March 31, 2010, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

for some reason the first line of the code ends up as the code name and not in the actuall code in the manager i cant figure it out and thats all i need before this game becomes awesome help please




Someone obviously needs to vertex him onto someone. Doesn't matter who though. Could be Mario, could be Toon Link, Could even be Olimar, your choice.

Hello there my name is  DarkAuraKirby I am new to the Brawl hacking scene but I do know some stuff already but I need some help to get HackingStar's Sephiroth and Cloud SFX to work if anyone can be of assistance I would greatly appreciate it and I run all my hacks using riivolution thank you for your time.Sincerly,DarkAuraKirby

I posted this a couple of times in the family thread, but I thought I'd give it one last shot here...

I'm gonna start White over again but I have an Ampharos which I want to trade over, then get back when I am able to.
In return I want to trade off my Kyurem, Haxorus, and Zoroark because they are shinies and I didn't want them to go to waste :)
Your welcome to any other Pokémon I have too but these are the highlights.

So, anyone interested?
'cuz I really want to get ampharos earlier in the game >.>



Restores 60 HP for him !

Collabed with ItalianStallion :0



Restores 60 HP for him !

Collabed with ItalianStallion :0



Restores 60 HP for him !

Collabed with ItalianStallion :0

Project Tales has started on October 12, 2011 and is hiring any hacker.

Original Topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33921.0

We need help with vertexing! Please go to this topic if you want to help:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34462.0

Now back on topic:

I have created a few Brstms to accompany the project. They are perfectly looped and the music section doesn't really need help. You can help with category if you want to.


Songs are in the spoiler:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



As of now, all of the brstms are made by me. (However, I didn't create the songs themselves)

Can someone make me a smashbros_sound.brsar with shadows Sfx over sonic and goku's sfx (use the one in marioDKs goku v1.5 pack) over captain Falcon. I use the shadow brsar in Sdooms v1 shadow mediafire folders but when i try to add goku .sawnd file in it says comlpeted and done but when i play it no sounds. Not even shadows and his were already there. So can someone please make the smashbros_sound.brsar with those 2 in it. Please.

Team Hack Smash Bros. Melee


Yes, is here, Here is the team official of "Nintendo Revolution"


The team :

- KTH = Texture, Vertex
- GameWatching = Vertex
- Alm5252 = Recolors
- Oshtoby = Help

Who's Next?
Quote- Young Link over Link and Toon Link (waited the version of Beyond and Pik)
- Pikachu
- ZSS
- Wolf
- Charizard
- Pit
- Olimar
- Samus


Imformation about the project.
          |
         v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Note :Don't re-use the hack.


Doctor Mario





Mario






Luigi






Peach






Bowser






Yoshi






Donkey Kong






Captain Falcon






Falco






Fox






Ness






Ice Climbers






Kirby





Samus






Zelda






Link






Ganondorf






Pichu






Jigglypuff






Mewtwo






Mr.Game & Watch






Marth






Roy


                                                                 Port over Ike
     

Giga Bowser






Diddy Kong






Meta Knight






Lucas






Wario






Toon Link





Sonic




Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Project Tales has started on October 21, 2011 and is hiring any hacker.

Original Topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33921.0

If you want to help with vertexing, go here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34462.0

Back on topic: Since the original topic is on a PSA forum, I decided to make a new topic for Tales OST. The spoiler below will show all the Brstms I made:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



We are also hiring Brstm makers. If you want to join, follow these rules:

-You must have a preview to accompany your song (mp3 format instead of youtube is acceptable)

-Your song must be looped

-If you have an extended version of your song, cut down the extended loops and make your own loop.



Brstm creators:

Innerscope

Hello, all :3

I'm certainly suprised; I've searched the internet and I can't find a pack that changes the brawl roster. By this, I mean a pack that adds characters (Scott Pilgrim, Mewtwo, Cloud ect ect), and costumes to brawl with CSP and CSS icons.  I mean, I'd be happy to do it myself, but Its the asking for permission, and not being very good at making css' and csp's that puts me off. It'd be useful for those that want to spice up their game or want to play one of the single player modes with mostly custom chracters :) So please, can someone make something similar to this or point me in the direction of one that I may have missed? Thanks for taking the time to read this\reply in advance. :3

- Garth

I hate Skyworld. It infuriates me. :srs:

I'm not really sure why, but I've been having trouble putting stage hacks over it. I realize that sometimes certain hacks with .rels won't work over certain stages, but I've never had this problem besides the three times it's happened for Skyworld, which has made me somewhat suspicious that something's afoot.

These are the hacks I've attempted to port over it:
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=13235
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7571
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12646

For all three, I had a st_palutena.rel file (for their respective stages) and their files were STGPALUTENA.PAC. For all three, the game froze as soon as I chose the stage in the menu. I checked around the nets, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of Skyworld pulling a Game & Watch and being a complete pain to mess around with. I've never had a problem with any of the other stages I replaced, and these stages all work under different levels. At this point, I'm guessing either my Stage Switcher .rel program is messed up or there's some sort of devious secret with Skyworld I don't know about yet.

Please help. :-X
My Wishlist:

i was thinkin what if there was a brawl hack that was half and half so heres the idea say you are sonic you can taunt you tern into shadow(moveset wise) how awsome would that be example #2 say your captian falcon you taunt and you change into goku(still moveset wise)

lists
-sonic/shadow
-mario/blaze
-luigi/kid goku
-peach/rosalina
-wario/enhanced wario or warioman
-bowser/enhanced bowser
-diddy/enhanced or any other balanced moveset
-zelda/enhanced zelda or any other balanced moveset
-link/zero
-toon link/skull kid or young link
-sheik/enhanced sheik or spidey(if possible)
-samus/dark samus
-zss/enhanced zss
-ganon/dark knight
-fox/krystal
-falco/enhanced falco(silver if possible)
-wolf/vegeta
-dedede/enhanced dedede
-kirby/sword kirby
-metaknight/haunta(tails if possible)
-ness/avatar ness
-lucas/protoman
-pit/enhanced pit(waluigi if possible)
-ike/like
-marth/roy
-captian falcon/goku
-pokemon/enhanced pokemon(squirtal is bowser jr.)
-pikachu/raichu or pichu(knckles if possible)
-jiggley puff/wisp
-ice climbers/pichu bros
-olimar/enhanced olimar(rayquaza if possible)
-lucario/kid buu
-snake/deadpool
-rob/enhanced rob
-mr.G&W/enhanced mr.G&W


now of course if you use the second taunt you turn back into the origanal character

and if you dont think this is possible look at these
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14433
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8921
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14007

so please dont you think it'd be awsome to have this

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

can someone make peaches castle from super smash flash please and thank you. :af:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.