Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22



Looks like Marth won :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: StarWaffle on July 14, 2012, 06:58:02 AM
I could really use some spider-man CSP =x
Well you can request for custom poses but you're gonna have to wait because I already requested a Skull Kid pose.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Haseyo on July 14, 2012, 09:38:45 PMMarth is a dangerous area. Nearly 25 pages of him.
And he desperately needs CSPs. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Marth is almost ready, I doubted about the pose halfway through, expect him tomorrow.
I have read all the new posts, I'll reply to each and every single one tomorrow...
Some of you may be very happy ;)

I'm going to sleep now, too tired :/
I repeat myself: I have read ALL the requests (up to now), and I'll be working on them :)

Well I already know my Marth requests :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 09, 2012, 07:23:33 PM
Just popping in to say that all of my Snake CSPs are from you, lol.
;) I'm glad you liked them.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 09, 2012, 07:33:33 PM
look in slayerMarth´s thread and you see over 80% of the CSPs is Marth CPSs he made
Indeed. maybe he's busy with other things, but there haven't been many marth request in his thread for a while, right?... BTW did you vote? ...for whom?... Tell me! XD

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on July 11, 2012, 12:01:55 AM
Can I request Klonoa http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625
and  Majin Bu (Reg) and Kid Bu http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25311
for Lucario
I already did Kid Bu, it's in the OP inside the spoiler below lucario :P


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 14, 2012, 06:58:02 AM
I could really use some spider-man CSP =x
You mean this guy... or the one from MvC?


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 09, 2012, 05:06:47 AM
I have another requested pose. Since I have the PSA and StarWaffle's model doesn't work with it (I wish it did), I have no choice but use the vertex hack.
It's Skull Kid and recolors.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20164
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23293

In this pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm working on it ;)
there are a few reasons why I did spidey
1- Star didn't request any specific pose so I was free to do whatever I want
2- I have drawn Spidey since I can remember, so his poses got stuck in my head
It was a fast request and a gift :P

anyway, enough text... have Marth !!!


I doubted half way trough, cause It looks awfully similar to the default CSP :/...
But still, Marth requests OPEN :D



Those Marth CSPs look great!  I wish I could get some requests here, but the Vault is [censored]ing up right now.  All I can say is that I hope that you do the masked version of Awakening Marth along with the maskless version.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 15, 2012, 09:21:11 PM
Those Marth CSPs look great!  I wish I could get some requests here, but the Vault is [censored]ing up right now. 
Just do an advanced search. That's what I did.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]