Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

If it doesn't work, don't worry about it. That's the only file that I know of.



Why do I sense the new CSP's will come today.........? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 05:04:09 AM
Why do I sense the new CSP's will come today.........? :>.>:
how did you...
Not all of them but yeah :P have some:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the rest later today..
Edit : I hope...

So many Roys. o.o I can't tell which one is the one I requested. (Brawl-styled Roy Melee import)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 20, 2012, 02:05:18 PM #125 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:09:16 PM by slayermarth101
Heres the brawl one.
I just looked at the name of it...




July 20, 2012, 07:10:02 PM #128 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:23:54 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Dr. on July 20, 2012, 09:09:48 AM
how did you...
Not all of them but yeah :P have some:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the rest later today..
Edit : I hope...
where is my Emo ninja SAsuke(as Kid)since you did the other sasukes xD anyway awesome CSPs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



I came here to say that I approve.

Also, good work on those CSPs. Really. You have some high quality stuff here, man.


July 20, 2012, 08:15:20 PM #130 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:22:34 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Spex130 on July 20, 2012, 08:13:47 PM I came here to say that I approve. Also, good work on those CSPs. Really. You have some high quality stuff here, man.
It looks like Popo wants to beat up someone now. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

*still waiting for more Marth* :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 03:11:43 AM
*still waiting for more Marth* :>.>:

Yes, I don't mean to pressure the good Doctor, but I'm getting quite restless myself.


I really don't wanna pressure you and you're probably busy with other stuff....but...are those Marth CSPs done or at least close to completion?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509