Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

The only CSPs I need now are for Mia and Aeon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919 - Starwaffle's Mewtwo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920 - Armored Mewtwo
I do not need the recolours :P just the Armored one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm guessing there's still more Marth coming?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

In the words of Date Masamune, You Rawk!!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Again you think Random should get a pose.... :>.>:

I voted DDD, a mean c'mon he needs some.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


:af:
Now I need Mia, and my Marth CSPs are complete :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 06, 2012, 06:02:31 AM

:af:
Now I need Mia, and my Marth CSPs are complete :srs:
You still need BPs though :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I have a Bowser request....if you ever get back. ._.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14475
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



I didn't know you did CSP's Dr. Not to mention awesome ones.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?