Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 60
Author Topic: Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**  (Read 391847 times)
Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #435 on: December 30, 2009, 05:33:38 PM »

Could someone make Ness without that little patch of hair in front of his face.

Thanks a lot. Cheesy

That would remove all of his hair. =\

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: December 30, 2009, 05:45:15 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter?  

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05. 
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded</a>
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 05:46:46 PM by Humble » Logged

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #437 on: December 30, 2009, 05:52:55 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter? 

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

It's possible through texture transparency.

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: December 30, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter? 

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

And this will sound really nooby, but how do I make it transparent?  I have photoshop and have made textures, I just don't know how to do anything non-basic. (I know it isn't related to the topic, but you people are good as this stuff)

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #439 on: December 30, 2009, 06:04:41 PM »

And this will sound really nooby, but how do I make it transparent?  I have photoshop and have made textures, I just don't know how to do anything non-basic. (I know it isn't related to the topic, but you people are good as this stuff)

In BrawlBox, export your texture image, open the texture image in Photoshop, erase how much of the ponytail you don't want, save, and replace in BrawlBox.

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: December 30, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there are a bunch of knowledgeable people at least who can help; is it possible to make ZSS's ponytail shorter?  Either through transparencies, hexing part of it out, the partial size modifier, or using vertices?  Mainly I would like to make it shorter, and combine that with the hack by BigSharkz to put her ponytail inside her head so it looks like she has long hair, but by shrinking the ponytail I want to give her short hair.  Is it possible to make her ponytail shorter?  

Edit:  The thing I am talking about is in this video, 3:58 to 4:05.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7SgaNdbRUY&feature=player_embedded

And this will sound really nooby, but how do I make it transparent?  I have photoshop and have made textures, I just don't know how to do anything non-basic. (I know it isn't related to the topic, but you people are good as this stuff)

In BrawlBox, export your texture image, open the texture image in Photoshop, erase how much of the ponytail you don't want, save, and replace in BrawlBox.
    ...I feel really really dumb.  :X

Thanks for the help Shadow!

Supertweed
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: December 31, 2009, 07:13:03 AM »

I want to give her short hair.

Just a guess, but are you making Faith? Cause it would work well with the short haired ZSS.

And on the subject of hexxing, is it possible to somehow put Warioman onto a normal costume for Wario? I know just using the Warioman pac doesn't work, but would it be possible to hex it to work?

shadowsquid86
    Mega Kitten

Person of Lordly Caliber

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #442 on: December 31, 2009, 07:43:28 AM »

I think I've seen a playable Warioman somewhere...

EDIT: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4541
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 07:45:16 AM by shadowsquid86 » Logged

Attainable (Dchen)
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: December 31, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »

Although I doubt it is possible...I think a good idea would be to remove the "hat" on Link and Toon Link if possible.. I'm guessing removing it will remove part of his head though...but I'm not completely sure.

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #444 on: December 31, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

Although I doubt it is possible...I think a good idea would be to remove the "hat" on Link and Toon Link if possible.. I'm guessing removing it will remove part of his head though...but I'm not completely sure.

FAQ
    There's a lot of pages in this thread. Let's answer a few of the questions that appear often:
    • Q: Can you get rid of Link/Toon Link's Hat? How about Mario, Luigi etc.
             - A: No. It leaves a gaping hole in the back of his head. As for Mario, and the others, their hat goes inside their heads for some odd reason.

Humble
      Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
      « Reply #445 on: December 31, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »

I want to give her short hair.

Just a guess, but are you making Faith? Cause it would work well with the short haired ZSS.
      :O  You saw right through me!  I have a topic in the PSA request boards, about making a faith. 

shadowsquid86
      Mega Kitten

Person of Lordly Caliber

View Profile WWW Awards
      « Reply #446 on: January 01, 2010, 10:08:26 AM »

This is more of a personal request than one that would be useful for others, but could you remove Ike's head, headband, hair, etc. so I can remake my Headless Horseman the right way? Keep the sword, cape, armor, and stuff like that, just anything associated with his head.

Supertweed
      Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
      « Reply #447 on: January 01, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »

Thanks a lot Shadowsquid. Smiley

@Humble
      I had the same idea about making ZSS Faith a few months back, I even started on the texture, I was just going to make the ponytail transparent though as this was before all the fancy model doo-hickeying we have nowadays.

Humble
      Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
      « Reply #448 on: January 01, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »

Thanks a lot Shadowsquid. Smiley

@Humble
      I had the same idea about making ZSS Faith a few months back, I even started on the texture, I was just going to make the ponytail transparent though as this was before all the fancy model doo-hickeying we have nowadays.
      Well I know its possible to move her ponytail inside her head by moving and rotating her bones in brawlbox, so I'm messing around with that trying to get it to work, once I do I'll make it transparent at the bottom so we can have a real Faith in Brawl, eventually I'll use the partial size modifier to toy with her model a bit more (flatter chest, larger legs to simulate the baggy pants, and that is pretty much it)

Funzy <3
      Maven of the Strings
      Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
      « Reply #449 on: January 01, 2010, 05:51:01 PM »

I have a question do you do the partial size modifier in brawl box or is it a diferant program?

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 60
      Print
      Jump to: