Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You win for buckle-less Sonic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Very interesting. That Ike without a scarf looks good. I'll see what I can make with that.


Could you remove all of link's gear? As in all the brown straps on his body? :D

*edit by Jack H.* - Sadly, thiis removes link's body right along with it. Sorry about that.  :srs:


I forgot to mention this in my last post, but I noticed that the DK and Snake costume files contain Kirby's model wearing the DK fur/Headband.   Maybe it would be possible to model swap them?  The only problem is they don't have the exact same bones as Kirby's regular model...

Well, I have some for you if you're up to it.

Field-less Battlefield - Everything but the actual stage deleted. (Personal request: Keep the Clouds and Fog)

Mountain-less Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Frigate Orpheon w/o Parasite Queen

Wing-less Halberd

Spike-less Bowser
*Creates Massive Holes in his Shell*

Saddle-less Yoshi

Helmet-less Olimar

Fire-less (Tail) Charizard?


Just some ideas.

*edit by Jack* - I will continue to edit your post with my results as I go along.
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911



Thanks for uploading a shoulderless samus, I was able to compare it to one I made a while ago and figure out how you're do these. Although, I probably wouldn't have been able to if I didn't have an understanding of hexidecimal.

Eye-less Captain falcon >=D


Boobless Zelda! oh wait...

Jack, these are amazing.  Excellent, excellent work!

By the way, have you ever experienced graphical glitching out when playing on certain stages?  Vile once removed all Jiggly's polygons for me, but it caused the graphics to explod on Smashville.  If you know how to remove Jiggly's polygons without this happening, then that would be super amazing and useful.

Quote from: Eldiran on December 19, 2009, 11:43:20 PM
Jack, these are amazing.  Excellent, excellent work!

By the way, have you ever experienced graphical glitching out when playing on certain stages?  Vile once removed all Jiggly's polygons for me, but it caused the graphics to explod on Smashville.  If you know how to remove Jiggly's polygons without this happening, then that would be super amazing and useful.

I'll look into it.
-Jack H.


Quote from: renkaken on December 20, 2009, 01:15:21 AM
Hey can you make a capless mario for the good ol' doctor

Didn't he have a white cape? lol
-Jack H.