WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
SSBB Sora Preview

Video by ShadowWolf

There has been much more progress then whats displayed in the video. Most of which in his Valor Form.
that sora looks really thin

Quote from: rax189 on August 23, 2012, 12:46:35 AMthat sora looks really thin
You could blame Marth's bone structure for that. Which is also another reason I keep Sora over Pit. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

allow/disallow specific movement. To which you'll basically disallow vertical movement. This should help for ground moves since normal ground moves don't leave the ground so you can 'fake' vertical movement by raising anything above the HipN bone thats not the TransN...  thats just my initial thought on how to fix the issue. I wont actually test that theory until I actually have that issue. Sora was handled fairly nicely by Anonymous.

Doesn't work for everything obviously... and its actually kinda ghetto.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Or if you don't want to fall through the ground you can add this to the action's tab in PSA if it reads it;

Bit Variable Clear: RA-Bit[16] = False
Set Loop Infinite
    If: On Ground
        Set Edge Slide: 0-1
        Set Air/Ground: On Ground
        If Value Not Bit Is Set: Ra-Bit[16]
            Change Subaction: sub action = XXX, pass frame = false
        Else
            Change Subaction: sub action = XXX, pass frame = true
        End If:
        Subactions 02: 6-4
    Else:
        Set Edge Slide: 0-5
        Set Air/Ground: In Air
        If Value Not Bit Is Set: Ra-Bit[16]
            Change Subaction: sub action = YYY, pass frame = false
        Else
            Change Subaction: sub action = YYY, pass frame = true
        End If:
        Subactions 02: 6-3
    End If:
    Bit Variable Set: Ra-Bit[16] = True
    Loop Rest
Execute Loop

XXX = Your new Subaction on the ground
YYY = Your new Subaction in the Air

Stick this in the action tab of your new action.

Yes for every new action, you need to add 2 subactions, one for the ground, one for the air.

Fancier, not ghetto, smoother, keeps you on the ground when you're on the ground, and lets you be affected by normal gravity in the air.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 23, 2012, 01:56:11 PM
Or if you don't want to fall through the ground you can add this to the action's tab in PSA if it reads it;

Bit Variable Clear: RA-Bit[16] = False
Set Loop Infinite
    If: On Ground
        Set Edge Slide: 0-1
        Set Air/Ground: On Ground
        If Value Not Bit Is Set: Ra-Bit[16]
            Change Subaction: sub action = XXX, pass frame = false
        Else
            Change Subaction: sub action = XXX, pass frame = true
        End If:
        Subactions 02: 6-4
    Else:
        Set Edge Slide: 0-5
        Set Air/Ground: In Air
        If Value Not Bit Is Set: Ra-Bit[16]
            Change Subaction: sub action = YYY, pass frame = false
        Else
            Change Subaction: sub action = YYY, pass frame = true
        End If:
        Subactions 02: 6-3
    End If:
    Bit Variable Set: Ra-Bit[16] = True
    Loop Rest
Execute Loop

XXX = Your new Subaction on the ground
YYY = Your new Subaction in the Air

Stick this in the action tab of your new action.

Yes for every new action, you need to add 2 subactions, one for the ground, one for the air.

Fancier, not ghetto, smoother, keeps you on the ground when you're on the ground, and lets you be affected by normal gravity in the air.

guess we can add new actions now :P that is preety much the standard action code in most pac files
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

indeed it is, and nobody had thought of that before... xD

August 24, 2012, 04:10:23 PM #141 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:17:25 PM by KingJigglypuff
I did something extraordinaly and original. I might be the first who have done this.
I gave Jigglypuff a special throw like Captain Falcons UpB!
well, kinda and kinda. it's still a beta stage.

and "special" throw, I mean the opponent using a diffirent action than "Capture" Action and I will put it on SideB.

Made the attack simiall to Captain Falcons UpB with same animation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holding animation, just a short time just like Captain Falcons

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BOOM!

problem is jigglypuff doesn't fly away just like captain falcon upB after the throw. I am pretty happy about how good it went!
also want to add a "aerial version on that"
Stupid Tinypic :C

That's awesome! Very original indeed! :P

i wanna learn how to make special throw cuz if my super ghosts fails with 15% on down-B and 30% on FS at same time over 1 article i will make special throw on FS: buu buu volley ball
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 04:10:23 PM
I did something extraordinaly and original. I might be the first who have done this.
I gave Jigglypuff a special throw like Captain Falcons UpB!
well, kinda and kinda. it's still a beta stage.

and "special" throw, I mean the opponent using a diffirent action than "Capture" Action and I will put it on SideB.

Made the attack simiall to Captain Falcons UpB with same animation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holding animation, just a short time just like Captain Falcons

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BOOM!

problem is jigglypuff doesn't fly away just like captain falcon upB after the throw. I am pretty happy about how good it went!
also want to add a "aerial version on that"
Amazing stuff there. o.o And I might know why your character isn't leaving the ground. If you like, post the coding that you have in your Action Tab.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 04:10:23 PM
I did something extraordinaly and original. I might be the first who have done this.
I gave Jigglypuff a special throw like Captain Falcons UpB!
well, kinda and kinda. it's still a beta stage.

and "special" throw, I mean the opponent using a diffirent action than "Capture" Action and I will put it on SideB.

Made the attack simiall to Captain Falcons UpB with same animation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holding animation, just a short time just like Captain Falcons

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BOOM!

problem is jigglypuff doesn't fly away just like captain falcon upB after the throw. I am pretty happy about how good it went!
also want to add a "aerial version on that"

Wow excellent!  This is something you must share my friend ;D

Damn. That's sweet :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 24, 2012, 05:49:37 PM #147 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:33:22 PM by Peke~
wow, I did create hype! :D

I will tell you what how it works more speficik after I have successfully put it on SideB.
and yes, the opponent gets the animation/action when you get grabbed by Captain Falcons UpB

does anyone know what I can use instead for Bit variable Set? cause all the "catch" literally hates them.
what can I use instead for "If: Bit is set"?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Wow... No freakin' way...

That's great! (Now to use it for my personal goals...) /sinister

Peke~, I salute you for your efforts!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Peke~ on August 24, 2012, 05:49:37 PM
wow, I did create hype! :D

I will tell you what how it works more speficik after I have successfully put it on SideB.
and yes, the opponent gets the animation/action when you get grabbed by Captain Falcons UpB

does anyone know what I can use instead for Bit variable Set? cause all the "catch" literally hates them.
what can I use instead for "If: Bit is set"?
i think i just know how you did that now xD cuz you saying If: Bit is set xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later