WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He's right... you're animations have gotten better. But...

1: You should improve that dash. It looks more like a run, that just stops suddenly. Needs more 'start up' I guess...

2: Is that Mario's Up tilt? If you made that on your own, good job.

3: They still are a bit stiff but VERY good. I may actually get that. And I'm very picky about the PSA's that I get since I tend to go for the ones I'm going to keep indefinitely.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 23, 2012, 02:35:59 PM
He's right... you're animations have gotten better. But...

1: You should improve that dash. It looks more like a run, that just stops suddenly. Needs more 'start up' I guess...

2: Is that Mario's Up tilt? If you made that on your own, good job.

3: They still are a bit stiff but VERY good. I may actually get that. And I'm very picky about the PSA's that I get since I tend to go for the ones I'm going to keep indefinitely.
thanks, but Blase did many animations aswell

Congratulations all around then. Knuckles looks fun.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Just fooling around with PSA and stuff. I haven't been doing anything lately because I've been helping others with PSA work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And if you're wondering about Soldier, I passed his rig onto Pervy to finish up and add on his nice mouth rigging. I'm still developing his moveset though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

^Blonic! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]






The only thing that bothers me about some of the animations is the lack of dynamics. The F-Smash in particular is a good example. I realize it's based off his Sonic Battle animation, but it doesn't mean it can't be improved. The Down Smash could use more dynamics with torso movement too...

Another nice touch would be to make his Run animation like the one from the classic games or Sonic Battle. With his arms to his sides instead of behind him. Unless of course you're decidedly using his Adventure series run animation, in which case, I understand.

To me, the Wait1 animation seems a bit weird with the way it moves. I think that could be improved somehow.

The throw on the neutral special is nice, but despite Knuckle's strength. I think it would be nice if he was shown putting more effort into picking up the boulder. The digging animation could be faster and more dynamic, and could have rocks flying out from where he's digging. I personally think the aerial version of the move could use wind effects instead of fire too.

The taunt where he smacks his fists together could have more a "snapping" action to it. Make it more sharp.

All the Sonic characters seem to have the same or similar Neutral Air when PSA'd, it would be nice if this trend was broken, I think. Maybe an aerial adaption of his Megaton Hook from Sonic Battle where his spins around with his fist? The Forward Air I think could be more dynamic as well.

However. It looks like it's coming along pretty well. I'd like to see where this goes.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 24, 2012, 07:19:50 PM
The only thing that bothers me about some of the animations is the lack of dynamics. The F-Smash in particular is a good example. I realize it's based off his Sonic Battle animation, but it doesn't mean it can't be improved. The Down Smash could use more dynamics with torso movement too...

Another nice touch would be to make his Run animation like the one from the classic games or Sonic Battle. With his arms to his sides instead of behind him. Unless of course you're decidedly using his Adventure series run animation, in which case, I understand.

To me, the Wait1 animation seems a bit weird with the way it moves. I think that could be improved somehow.

The throw on the neutral special is nice, but despite Knuckle's strength. I think it would be nice if he was shown putting more effort into picking up the boulder. The digging animation could be faster and more dynamic, and could have rocks flying out from where he's digging. I personally think the aerial version of the move could use wind effects instead of fire too.

The taunt where he smacks his fists together could have more a "snapping" action to it. Make it more sharp.

All the Sonic characters seem to have the same or similar Neutral Air when PSA'd, it would be nice if this trend was broken, I think. Maybe an aerial adaption of his Megaton Hook from Sonic Battle where his spins around with his fist? The Forward Air I think could be more dynamic as well.

However. It looks like it's coming along pretty well. I'd like to see where this goes.
ok, thanks hypeing for you texture of knuckles :p

I'm making a PSA, its in very early beta right now though, so I'm not gonna put anything of it. The Beta Version will be up this weekend though

October 01, 2012, 06:28:23 AM #282 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:29:33 AM by Omniscient X
Developed a way to make a character shape shift  :happy: should I make a tutorial?

How to:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry its just a quick explanation but essentially you're using 2 different models with the same bones and animation and playing one over the other when the other is invisible.  Since their bones are parallel you can attach hitboxes to the main character and it should line up with the other models.

Note: This is how I'm making War briefly transform into his Chaos Form in his upcoming PSA, it's a technique I'm experimenting with and will update later as I perfect it.
-Omni

>_>;

thats a neat trick... I could use that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Omniscient X, Dude I think you've pretty much helped me with my Ichigo Kurosaki PSA. I want him to be able to transform from Shikai to Bankai as a Final Smash. Thanks alot.