WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on January 15, 2013, 10:48:25 PM
does snake has any action overrides on his pac?

Yes, but they are only used to terminate articles when you leave specific actions. I already adjusted those.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 16, 2013, 01:49:13 AM
Yes, but they are only used to terminate articles when you leave specific actions. I already adjusted those.
i mean you could use them to make a true teether grab(is that the name?) since i think its possible copying zss article stuff to make him grab with the tentacles :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Carnage I will redo the wait1
   And Scyhter is over wolf  :laugh:
   Thanks for feedback  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

January 16, 2013, 11:01:14 AM #588 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:10:44 PM by Carnage
Quote from: RisingStar on January 16, 2013, 10:57:48 AM
@Carnage I will redo the wait1
   And Scyhter is over wolf  :laugh:
   Thanks for feedback  :)
not sure if that is the best boneset for him i would use the model over falco imo because the model import over wolf looks very wierd and joke. already did a scyther model import over falco he just didnt released it yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RisingStar on January 16, 2013, 10:57:48 AM
@Carnage I will redo the wait1
   And Scyhter is over wolf  :laugh:
   Thanks for feedback  :)

but ur using the falco model, right?

Quote from: joke. on January 16, 2013, 06:08:15 PM
but ur using the falco model, right?
nope he is using the scyther over wolf  that looks bad since  it has no legs and looks shrunk he should use the falco rig or even starwaffle vertex since the even look better proportionwise
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i just rigged another scyther on falco...


This hair is easily the hardest and most irritating to model out of all these parts, and I'm not really finished yet......

Also 3DS Max has issues with showing transparency..


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 16, 2013, 01:49:13 AM
Yes, but they are only used to terminate articles when you leave specific actions. I already adjusted those.
you know you can add more action override if they have already? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Eh... why not?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Unfortunately, I don't know how we can safely add Action overrides.
All I can do is change the action values the overrides are "attached" to (IE Assign them to Down B actions instead of Side B Actions)and the offsets of the overrides' subroutines.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 19, 2013, 10:09:46 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know how we can safely add Action overrides.
All I can do is change the action values the overrides are "attached" to (IE Assign them to Down B actions instead of Side B Actions)and the offsets of the overrides' subroutines.
in bb you can put code in there like zss has to make an article grab sure you would need to steal another action overide to do it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 19, 2013, 10:02:45 PM
Eh... why not?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that was epic :srs:

bad thing was how bad the sounds sounded... omg the redundancy...

also, the bullets look just like straight lines, instead of actual bullets, and if it was supposed to be laser, it needs some effect to make it look more alive, since it seemed vey static...

on th awesome side, are both the animation and the camera job, it looks [censored]ing epic :srs:

January 20, 2013, 01:09:08 AM #599 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:22:43 AM by A Bloody Canadian
It's still a work in progress, so I'll make changes. I just took the GFX I used for her normal gunshots and scaled them to 5. But they look too fat... lol. So I'll have to make another GFX...

As far as SFX go, I still need a less annoying one for her Machine Gun. Her Hand Gun is fine, but the Machine Gun gets noisy...