WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

it's working good already so meh xD

This is just showing waits 1 2 and 3. The wait 1 is based off of dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi.

MarioDK did the epic rig.

Frieza Animation Preview
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: The Future Kid on February 23, 2013, 03:11:51 PM
This is just showing waits 1 2 and 3. The wait 1 is based off of dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi.

MarioDK did the epic rig.

Frieza Animation Preview

Hey, cool. Glad you finally found someone to rig you a Frieza. ;D

March 07, 2013, 08:39:54 AM #618 Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 08:40:58 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Time for some bad news. ALL OF MY PSAs, released or not, are all suspended indefinitely until I acquire sufficient data about articles and get Special Action Grabs perfectly stable.  

Until then, I'm gonna be doing PM stuff and rebooting my old stages, starting with Adventure Island.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 07, 2013, 08:39:54 AM
Time for some bad news. ALL OF MY PSAs, released or not, are all suspended indefinitely until I acquire sufficient data about articles and get Special Action Grabs perfectly stable.  

Until then, I'm gonna be doing PM stuff and rebooting my old stages, starting with Adventure Island.
if you want any help, I can try to help about the special action grabs if you want to
Stupid Tinypic :C

Some victory taunts...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Da fuq you do to regular Samus?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gunslinger Samus' FitSZerosuit.pac file got so big, I had to remove things from the FitSamus.pac file. I plan on using BrawlBox to lower her filesize when I finish.

March 11, 2013, 05:13:11 PM #623 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:24:34 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
It's cold in here. :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




And no, I didn't cancel Tabuu. :srs: I just have one attack and dozens of movement stuff to do on him and I'm lacking motivation since movement and item animations are not exactly my forte.

Luffy [censored] >.> Figured I'd show it off
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Damn Pervy. I love your custom bonesets and rigs. So fluid.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gunslinger Samus' Down Taunt...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 12, 2013, 11:02:09 PM
Gunslinger Samus' Down Taunt...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well... a bit stiff, to be honest. For a couple of reasons:

-She doesn't exactly "jump" into the air when she flips, she just kind of... floats up, I guess. There should be some start-up where she crouches down more, maybe.
-It could use some more "tuck" while she's in the air, it looks like she's flopping around in the  air in a T-stance. Kind of reminds me of GMod for some reason.
-She doesn't move forward at all, she just kind of stalls in the air. Though the transition back to the wait pose is smooth enough.

That's all really, I suggest maybe looking up some gymnastics videos and replicate how they usually flip and what they do in the air and such. I dunno. Maybe I'm talking out the behind again, ehehehe.

Anyway, you've improved a lot in terms of animations, hope you keep on doing so.

I made a few fixes after I made the GIF, so the leg is somewhat fixed. I could also position her arms in some way or another. Also this is a taunt, so I don't want her moving around too much... lol. But that could pose a problem in terms of how it looks...

March 30, 2013, 08:48:03 PM #629 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:09:23 PM by Keromonkey
Project Phoenix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Note: For the record, I realize the animations are pretty stiff. I don't have any help so I figured I'd handle to PSA & gfx before worrying about the animations, per se.


Burning Wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A Tilt: If you press down A she'll send a fire trail along the ground.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you hold Down A, she'll send it even farther and then it will explode slightly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side A Tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Air Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Future Spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Thoughts, encouraging comments, direction to help or resources all appreciated.

~An Ordinary Kero ^_^~