WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 08, 2014, 08:19:32 PM
you dont need to rig the model over a pop or nana, you can just port the model

This is true, its how I'm going to get Cain and Abel to work.

Although, I don't know if Nana (or in this case, Luma) can have fully independent movements. Nana copies what Popo does (except in some cases, where the animation has Nana at the end of it. That designates a Nana specific animation), so there would be a chance that Luma would walk like a human.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 08, 2014, 08:26:37 PM #1081 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:29:47 PM by Pichi-Hime
And how would I do that? I know little to nothing about model stuff. I assumed you had to have it rigged

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 08:29:47 PM

Quote from: drogoth on February 08, 2014, 08:25:26 PM
This is true, its how I'm going to get Cain and Abel to work.

Although, I don't know if Nana (or in this case, Luma) can have fully independent movements. Nana copies what Popo does (except in some cases, where the animation has Nana at the end of it. That designates a Nana specific animation), so there would be a chance that Luma would walk like a human.

Well I was going to make them have virtually the same specials and standard attacks. But the moves that I can make independant, I'm going to use for Luma. Luma was going to be the expendable part of the team. Rosalina can survive without him, but she is nowhere near as strong. I had an idea for their Up special, but I never worked on it. So I seperated the moveset, and worked on them independantly.

Quote from: drogoth on February 08, 2014, 08:25:26 PM
This is true, its how I'm going to get Cain and Abel to work.

Although, I don't know if Nana (or in this case, Luma) can have fully independent movements. Nana copies what Popo does (except in some cases, where the animation has Nana at the end of it. That designates a Nana specific animation), so there would be a chance that Luma would walk like a human.

actually no. it could be in nana's psa you make "If character existis, go to this animation" which could be a different set of animations

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 08, 2014, 08:36:35 PM
actually no. it could be in nana's psa you make "If character existis, go to this animation" which could be a different set of animations



Ohhh! I didn't know that!

Actually, Nana has her own set of Sub Actions.

If you want Luma to have its own unique Animations alongside Rosalina, then you'll have to make all the Animations, rename them, and add them to the main Motion file.

But good luck with that. There's about 300+ Animations for one character. So that would be about 600+ Animations total, which would really have a huge file size.

Though I think they share the same hurtboxes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Crap! All this talk and its not even over ICs... OK, now I'm motivated. I'll try to port the models to Popo and Nana

how about giving luma different bone names than rosalina, so the same animation is actually 2 animations in one?

I don't know how to do that... :-\ But the model is ported over ICs. Luma's texture is messed up and they run in place. Gotta open it in Tabuu. Well I'll periodically post updates.

I shall put in my 2 cents
What Jokekids trying to say is rename all the Lumas bones so that they won't follow the same animations as Rosalina.
For example, Rosalina's Left foot would be like RFootN
Make the Lumas left foot/ appendage thing(lol) RFootLM
That way the Luma would never follow Rosalina's anims
And you don't need anything fancy to rename the bones just BB
The only reason I know about this stuff is cause while working on Sasuke, I was originally going to give him two movesets, one with smashball one without. The Susano'o would only be visible in the smashball one. But since theres only so many animations, some of the Susano'o animations were gonna be recycled versions of Sasukes.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Oh! That's what he meant! Thank you ;D

np the ICs need a decent PSA other than the DBZ one
And using a luma would he funny as hell

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Ok, sorry for stealing the spotlight, and I swear this will be the last update for awhile.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Have to touch up her arm, then I can move on

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheShyGuy on February 06, 2014, 11:31:18 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All I did was fix the wrist. The gifs are at 50fps instead of 30fps . At this speed the transition to idle looks alot better..?  The left leg seems to transition fine too. But it might just be me getting used to looking at the animation too much.  I also scrapped the pull back beacuse it didn't feel right.  The attack is meant to launch the opponent.  But adding the 2 frames pulling back made it look like the sword was stuck in the opponent.  Thoughts?

The animation looks like Marth misses his opponent, 'cause the lunge doesn't move him straight forward.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 09, 2014, 01:35:48 AM
Ok, sorry for stealing the spotlight, and I swear this will be the last update for awhile.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Have to touch up her arm, then I can move on
if rosalina is over popo
and luma over nana

and they sey its possible to summon luma after the luma dies
how you is doing to code so Nana(aka now is luma) is coming back after dead? if that is possible as i dont think is
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later